Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 20, 2015
Now I like it but maybe I shall love it. After watching a chef's televised YouTube demonstration for curing cast iron pots and pans, I purchased this Flax Seed Oil and very patiently followed the chef's directions to the letter. The cured surface looks better than it has looked in forty years. A few more times cooking on it should detrmine whether "like" turns to "love."
on February 24, 2017
I take 1 tablespoon every morning because it is a good fat and to have more Omega 3's in my diet. It works great and helps with my cravings. It is a blend but I think it keeps fresher longer that way. It must be stored in the refrigerator. It is a great price. I love this bigger 24 ounces size because I don't have to buy it as often.
on April 5, 2017
NOT for seasoning cast iron. Didn't work well for me. After more research I found a material scientist that suggested vegetable shortening (Crisco) is close to ideal for cast iron seasoning. Flax seed oil is too brittle when hardened. I season with Crisco and cook with peanut oil in a ketchup squirter and I'm happy. This stuff is better used for nutritional value.
on November 3, 2016
Great!!! I am totally happy with the product! After using it regularly for couple months, you will see that you are loosing weight. Also the skin dramatically improves. By the way, it tastes like the real flax seed oil shoul taste.
review image
on April 8, 2017
The product itself is a good product BUT THE PACKAGING is not. The product came with the cap completely broken off and the seal on the bottle was okay but the seal on the cap had come off as well!
review image
on May 14, 2016
Works exactly like it's supposed to for seasoning iron frying pans. And, WOW!, it's such a large bottle, I have shared it with others.
on March 4, 2017
This isn't just flax seed oil. It also contains sunflower oil, organic rosemary extract and natural mixed tocopherols (from soy) which I try to avoid altogether because I have thyroid disease and soy interferes with proper thyroid function.
For the price, this pure oil is a great value. The drip-controlled cap is also a nice touch. I purchased primarily to season some cutting boards, but I think I will also use it to seal new granite counters, and maybe even to add omega 3's to our dogs dry food.
on January 15, 2016
Arrived in good shape and tastes good for flax oil. Good product for those on the Budwig protocol or other flax oil regimes.
on June 20, 2017
I am sure that this product has many uses but I think it is superb for oiling your cast iron pan after cleaning it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.