Other Sellers on Amazon
Nowhere to Run [Blu-ray]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Who is he? Sam Gillen, a criminal on the loose
2. Which family member/friend must be avenged? His friend Billy, who breaks him out of police custody, and Clydie (Rosanna Arquette), a worn down widow and mother of two youngsters
3. Does he take his shirt off? In one of the most disturbingly inappropriate images possible in a movie, Sam is completely naked in front of Clydie's children. Luckily, the viewers are spared.
4. Does he have sex with a C-List actress? In one of his most provocative sex scenes ever, Sam and Arquette do a little carnal gymnastics (JCVD gets to a legit second base on film).
5. Is there a tournament? JCVD steers away from his kumite roots in this one.
6. Is training needed for this tournament? He clearly trained and prepared in some way, because he beats everyone down, has a law degree, understands the nuances of the animalistic fright-versus-flight dynamic, is an accomplished motorcycle stuntman, and knows how to drive a forklift.
7. Does he do the splits in training or in the tournament? Sorry JCVD fans, no splits.
8. Does he punch someone in the balls? In the first fight of the movie, one unfortunate guy gets an axe handle to the jewels.
9. Does he do a series of flying or 360 kicks? No jumping of flying in this one.
10. Is his enemy unbeatable? Essentially he's fighting "The Man" and "The System"; so, it depends on your point of view.
11. Does he overcome an injury or other hindrance? It's possible that he had some broken ribs, but that didn't stop him from fixing Clydie's pipes.
12. Does he win? Hmmm...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A decent Van Damme actioneer, some kids in the flick which might annoy some.
A very strange scene with nude Van Damme and some kids... eeesh. Read more
It was exciting and entertaining from beginning to end, I really enjoyed it very much.Published 1 month ago by Ken