Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nowhere to Run [Blu-ray]” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $17.97 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nowhere to Run [Blu-ray]
Blu-ray Value Promotion
Purchase any three featured Blu-ray titles for a total price of $19.99. Restrictions apply, offer is valid for a limited time and while supplies last. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. Who is he? Sam Gillen, a criminal on the loose
2. Which family member/friend must be avenged? His friend Billy, who breaks him out of police custody, and Clydie (Rosanna Arquette), a worn down widow and mother of two youngsters
3. Does he take his shirt off? In one of the most disturbingly inappropriate images possible in a movie, Sam is completely naked in front of Clydie's children. Luckily, the viewers are spared.
4. Does he have sex with a C-List actress? In one of his most provocative sex scenes ever, Sam and Arquette do a little carnal gymnastics (JCVD gets to a legit second base on film).
5. Is there a tournament? JCVD steers away from his kumite roots in this one.
6. Is training needed for this tournament? He clearly trained and prepared in some way, because he beats everyone down, has a law degree, understands the nuances of the animalistic fright-versus-flight dynamic, is an accomplished motorcycle stuntman, and knows how to drive a forklift.
7. Does he do the splits in training or in the tournament? Sorry JCVD fans, no splits.
8. Does he punch someone in the balls? In the first fight of the movie, one unfortunate guy gets an axe handle to the jewels.
9. Does he do a series of flying or 360 kicks? No jumping of flying in this one.
10. Is his enemy unbeatable? Essentially he's fighting "The Man" and "The System"; so, it depends on your point of view.
11. Does he overcome an injury or other hindrance? It's possible that he had some broken ribs, but that didn't stop him from fixing Clydie's pipes.
12. Does he win? Hmmm...Read more ›
good app.If you found this review in anyway HELPFUL, PLEASE VOTE YES!!!
My Star Ratings (with Amazon Ratings in parenthesis):
1 Star (I hate it!) : The lowest score possible. Definitely not worth the money and time and effort! should only use this when the product really does not reflect the product listing. If there are any positives at all to the product or its use, you should not give it 1 star.
2 Stars (I don't like it.): The product is not exactly as described, either appearance-wise or functionally. The product may still be usable but it’s very different to what was described. The product may have a few faults. I'm not a fan of this item as it is no where close to my expectations and I won't order it again, but I can imagine a few others might find it functional as it has at least one positive quality.
3 Stars (It's okay): This item has both positive and negative qualities. I can definitely see some people loving or liking it as it may work for them, but I would likely not purchase in future. While you might think a 3-star score equates to average, 3 stars counts against the product as a negative score. So if you’re not meaning to give it a negative score, rethink your 3-star rating!
4 Stars (I like it): The product is as described and functions well. There may be a few minor issues, but all in all, the product is solid. This item arrived and functions as advertised. I would change a few things about this, but is a good product overall. I would use this item.
5 Stars (I love it!): This item is AWESOME. I will use it and recommend it to others! I just LOVE it! It works as advertised and is an all-around great product. product is amazing! You love it! This is the highest of the highs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not notice that it was a " ONLINE " order only..... very deceptivePublished 25 days ago by Toby Hauser
A decent Van Damme actioneer, some kids in the flick which might annoy some.
A very strange scene with nude Van Damme and some kids... eeesh. Read more
It was exciting and entertaining from beginning to end, I really enjoyed it very much.Published 4 months ago by Ken
This, along with Van Damme's Hard Target, are his two best films. Directed by the woefully underused Robert (The Hitcher) Harmon, the visuals alone are worth buying this film. Read morePublished 5 months ago by James Williams