NOYAL Dog Slow Feeder Bowl, Non Slip Puzzle Bowl - Anti-Gulping Pet Slower Food Feeding Dishes - Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowls - Durable Preventing Choking Healthy Design Dogs Bowl
- ☀【PROMOTES FUN & HEALTHY DIET】: The fun feeder slo-bowls promote healthy eating, swirl flower pattern design can slow down rapid eating and stop choking, adjust pet weight, prolonging meal time prevent indigestion, interactive and fun feeder. Eat slower eat healthier.
- ☀【SIZE & DESIGN】: The pet slow feeder cat bowl diameter: 6 1/2 Inch. Bottom diameter: 8 Inch. High: 1 7/8 Inch. It can hold 1 1/2 cups of food. Suitable for small/medium dogs.
- ☀【NON-SLIP】: There are four non-slip mats in the package that can be glued to the bottom of the bowl to prevent the bowl from slipping. The slow flow dog bowl base widened to prevent being knocked over by pets, the bottom four sides are attached with anti-skid pads.
- ☀【EASY USE AND CLEAN】: The dog feeder bowl makes all fun feeders work great for dry or wet food diets, any amount of food go further and the dog feels full on a smaller amount of food, and top rack dishwasher safe.
- ☀【PERFECT EXPERIENCE】: If you have any confusion about usage or quality, please feel free to tell us. Making your life easier and more enjoyable is what we are after.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The small dog slow feeder bowl raises your dog's healthy eating habits. Keep your furry friends healthy. One size fits all - Perfect for puppy, small, medium and large dogs, the most correct health gift for your dog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now she eats only when she's hungry because it's too much effort to eat from this bowl all the time. I bought this 2 weeks ago and she hasn't puked since!!
I will say though that this is meant for big dogs because it is a huge bowl. Looks small and decieving in the picture. It's hard for my cat to get the food from the bottom of the bowl bc she doesn't have a big tongue like a dog. She will either use her paw to scoop it up or I'll just keep refilling it to the top to help her eat easier.
The bowl is a hard plastic that seems very solid. The inside of it is smooth, and the outside has kind of a softer matte feel.
I actually got this for some puzzle stimulation for my savannah monitor (about a year and a half old.) He can't quite fit his nose in, so he has to try to get the crickets out. It seems like a good challenge for other types of animals besides dogs.
The bowls are easy to hand wash by swishing them around with hot water and dish soap, no scrubbing needed. They are not the heaviest bowl, but they have little rubber bars on the bottom and stay in place well. Be aware, they are non microwaveable and hand wash only. I recommend these for fast eaters.