|Brand Name||Noza Tec|
|Item model number||1|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 3.9 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.87 x 3.94 x 1.97 inches|
Noza Tec 1 Raspberry PI 3 Starter Kit with Case, Power Supply, Heatsink, HDMI Cable SD Card, 32 GB
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single Board Computer with 1.2GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1GB LPDDR2 RAM, Broadcom VideoCore IV GP
- WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) - Raspberry Pi Recommended Micro SD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS
- Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 Case, HDMI Cable, Heat Sinks, Thermal Paste
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Single Board Computer with 1.2GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1GB LPDDR2 RAM, Broadcom VideoCore IV GP 2. WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity 3. 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) - Raspberry Pi Recommended Micro SD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS 4.Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 Case, HDMI Cable, Heat Sinks, Thermal Paste
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The case is pretty good, and I had no issues with it (though I see others who didn't like the case). I had no issue using the GPIO pins with this case, and while it was a little tricky to get everything together, once put together it seems pretty solid.
The heat sinks and thermal grease work fine. Once in the case, it was easy to apply the grease and press the sinks on. Since the case has cut outs for the sinks, they stay in place pretty well.
The power supply is fine. It's not necessary unless you are using lost of peripherals (which I am not), but it is nice to know I have a true 2.5A power supply if I need it.
The only thing this kit was really missing was an SD card, but I have several sitting around here already, so I welcomed the savings.
Purchased on sale, this kit with all the extras only a few dollars more than a pi by itself.