|Item Weight||9.98 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.7 x 14.4 x 3.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Soft close Dual Nozzles Non-Electric Bidet Round Toilet Seat in White with On/Off Solid Brass T Adapter | Eco-Friendly Water-Powered & Save Paper | Easy Installation and Slim Design
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DUAL NOZZLE FUNCTION – there are two automatic extensible and retractable cleansing nozzles that fulfill both Rear Cleansing and Feminine Cleansing; simply turn the function knob to the left or right to choose the appropriate function. ADJUSTABLE WATER PRESSURE – From soft to strong water stream, you are in control of the water pressure strength to suit your washing needs.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – you would use much less toilet paper after using a bidet toilet seat, studies have shown that you require only ¼ of toilet paper than you normally use - use less paper and save the planet! NO BATTERIES OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED – it is powered by your home water supply and requires no additional electricity, which makes it even more economical and eco-friendly.
- ON/OFF Safety T Diverter – to shut off water supply to the bidet seat, simply turn the ON/OFF T Diverter; absolutely no need to disassemble the water piping. Extremely useful when performing maintenances or cleaning, avoid accidentally turn on water stream and splash everywhere. Also useful for temporarily disabling the cleaning function, avoid unwanted usages.
- TOTALLY HYGIENIC – no more messy toilet paper wiping, just pad dry the area after cleansing thoroughly; keep your hand off touching as much as possible. Suitable for all ages, including children and the elders, and beloved ones who need to be specially taken care of.
- SOFT CLOSE TOILET SEAT – the bidet toilet seat cover by itself is already a soft close seat which closes quietly and gently – no more slamming toilet seat and loud sound that is especially essential in late night. Toilet seat cover is contoured to provide maximum comfort seating experience.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Looking for a soft close toilet seat cover or a cleansing bidet seat cover? How about having both features in one!
Introducing the Soft Close Dual Nozzle Non-Electrical Bidet Toilet Seat for Round toilet
With a turn of the knob, you can turn on either Rear Cleansing or Feminine Cleansing, thanks to the dual-nozzle design that targets two water spraying position. Totally hygienic that you don’t have to use your hand for any messy toilet paper wiping, eliminating the need to wipe multiple times, touching the waste, and essentially cleanse more thoroughly. The automatic extensible and retractable nozzles will be positioned to the most appropriate spot and perform the task. All you need to do after cleansing is to pad dry the area.
Suitable for any ages, any genders; including children and seniors, and people with difficulties.
Absolutely powered by your water supply ONLY, no additional batteries or electricity is required- meaning that the installation is extremely simple and everyone can handle it, usually takes less than 30 minutes.
Economic and eco-friendly choice – not only it requires no electricity, using this bidet seat will help you save $$$ of toilet paper, and most importantly save more trees!
Concerned about maintenance and cleaning the unit? It comes with a solid brass ON/OFF T diverter – you can turn off water feeding into the toilet seat cover and perform any maintenance needed. The T diverter can also temporarily disable the cleansing function, to avoid any unwanted usages.
No more accidentally slamming the toilet seat and wake up the family at night, its soft close mechanism will close quietly and smoothly.
NOTE: Please make sure you measure your toilet bowl size and shape to ensure a perfect fit – we carry elongated, round, and D-shaped bidet toilet seat cover. Quick guide: Please refer to the diagram in the image section to decide which type of seat cover you need.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Watched a video on installation of a similar product, and installed this myself (didn't let my husband do it, as I needed to see if I could do it for my mom) in less than 20 minutes. Had read about bidet attachments on an elder care page and thought I’d buy one for my mom. Bought one for us first, to try it out & evaluate. Well, my husband & I both are very satisfied, and with installation as easy as it was, I am definitely going to be ordering one for my mom. Most likely will be ordering more for the other bathrooms in our house, too! Especially nice about this product is the simplicity of the design, and the stainless steel hose to connect. All parts seem to be of high quality. Excellent choice!
We've decided to keep a roll of select-a-size paper towels by the toilet, along with a wastebasket. We only use half of the smallest sheet size to dry off. So far, this is working well for us. Definitely looking forward to installing more! Can't believe I never knew these attachments existed before!
The seat is also much narrower than any home seat I have ever tried, so much so that it puts a lot of pressure on your legs. If you've ever used a small RV toilet, it is similar to those seats.
The above is frustrating, since I would have known better than waste my time and money ordering and partially installing it if the guidelines were accurate.
But otherwise the device installation hardware is well thought out, and it seems good quality for a lower priced bidet seat. It even came with a full brass water T which is very unusual at this price.
I haven't bothered to hook it up to water yet. I'm still debating if I will take the time to return it, or not bother and move it to our guest toilet.
I found the top part of the fastener also too wide to fit in the toilet holes, and barely managed to get the whole thing tight enough so it wouldn't move around.
Unlike other bidet systems I've had in the past, the included valve assembly worked great, as did every other connection. So that part rocked. I like that I can adjust the strength of the water stream such that it's impossible to damage tender parts.
I also like:
the ability to remove the seat for cleaning
the soft close feature
Most won't have the issues I did, since modern toilets all allow for a larger oval toilet.
Also, if this an issue this model does not come with the nozle cleaning option.