BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 27, 2013
I rated this item as satisfactory and acceptabtle. The batteries arrived ahead anticipated time for delivery. I needed the batteries for an upcoming trip to add to the single battery with the camera. I oririginally wanted the Sony Mavica NP-F330 batteries. The item description mentionened the version F330 and F550. There was no way to identify the separation of the two versions. The products arrived and I noticed the markings on the batteries indicated "NP-F550" instead of being marked as "NP-F330". There was no documentation with the batteries that would explain the interchangeability of the two versions without harming my camera. Forunately for a little luck and blind trust/faith, the batteries worked successfully. Customers will benefit and understand the product better IF there is a method to separately order items individually according to sizes, colors, or versions of an item. Also helps if there is some type of documentation explains the interchangeability or multi-function use that will not harm the consumer's property. Otherwise, I would have considered the highest rating. The backup batteries function very well like the original primary battery. The batteries have extented the use of my camera. I am not restricted to one battery which in the past resuled in my missing the moments for more pictures. I am overjoyed that now I have the ability to take more photos without a worry about the power in the camera. The batteries have not harmed my camera and continues to work very well.
on December 14, 2013
I needed this product for the NP-f750 Canon battery to charge, and although the description said this is what it was, it did not fit that battery. The slide on adapter looks like they make many to fit different batteries based on what you order, so maybe somebody cannot read and incorrectly put the wrong adapter in the package? I dont know, and frankly, its not that hard to read an order form and put the correct stuff in there.

I wish I had gotten the correct stuff as I really needed this product. They did refund my purchase, and I have the charger which does me no good. I wont reorder though because I dont need another door stop, I need a battery charger.
on March 14, 2016
Absolute Garbage!
I really wish I had tested this out right when I got it, but they did not send the battery, so when I discovered the battery was missing, I ordered a replacement, I charged the battery when it arrived. I ran the battery until it was dead and then tried to recharge it. Now the charger will not hold the battery in place. It feels cheap, it looks cheap and it is cheap, but if you get only one charge out of it and then can't return it because of the short return policy by the third party seller, then it's actually, VERY expensive. I hope this review saves someone the frustration I have felt.
on December 2, 2013
I purchased this to use with an NP-F550. Having no documentation was bad enough. Why do we need documentation? Because this one charger seems to act differently for everyone who uses it. People talk about the LED light being red, yellow, or green.
Well after having the battery in there charging for 3 hours, the LED light is now flashing red, yellow, and maybe even green, very rapidly.
What is a flashing light supposed to mean?? Certainly not that the battery is charged. After 3-4 hours, I took the battery out and placed it in my video light. Absolutely no charge whatsoever. What a piece of junk! After reading about how difficult it is to contact customer service, exchange, or refund it, I'm not even going to bother.
I wasted $6 and now this non-working piece of garbage is going into the trash. Hopefully it didn't destroy my battery like it did to some of the other reviewers here.

Do yourself a favor. Pretend you never saw this charger and get STK's version of the NP-F550 charger instead.
on April 18, 2017
these work just great for recharging the batteries for my camcorder light I bought!
on March 22, 2013
Please note that the prongs are both the same size; one is not larger than the other as we have had in the USA for years. This means it can be plugged in upside down, and it won't charge correctly. If plugged in upside down, the green light may glow, even though it is not at full charge. If your wall electrical socket is oriented so there are two lots at the top and a hole (ground) at the bottom, then plug it in with the logo at the top reading correctly. The red light should glow until it is fully charged. At that point the green light correctly glows. It is possible your wall electrical socket was installed with the hole (ground) at the top, and the two slots at the bottom. Reverse what I just wrote and you will be fine. Included is an adapter to be plugged into your car. I won't be using that. I don't trust that it is sophisticated enough that I would risk my cars expensive, sensitive electrical components should it malfunction.
on May 21, 2017
Perfect! Best part was I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to get it. Thanks!
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2015
It's not the most rigid unit you've ever seen, but as long as it works, it's a huge bargain. It's got a built in standard wall plug, and a lighter plug for an automobile. I've only just begun using it (with a similar bargain Sony-compatible battery pack) and, what can I say... it charged fine. Very good price. I'd recommend it to any casual user... a professional, who travels with his gear might want to look for more expensive, but sturdier units.

3.5 stars on its own, 5 stars considering bargain price
on November 10, 2012
I bought this to charge a couple of cheap batteries I am using for an LED light. As another reviewer pointed out, it comes with no instructions whatsoever. You plug it in and start guessing. In my review of said batteries, I pointed out that while I would use them on a camera light, I would not risk a more expensive camcorder with batteries I bought for a couple of bucks. Well, apply the same logic here. A Sony battery is going to cost $40-$170. Nothing about the quality of the finish, the quality of the packaging, or the lack of instructions convinces me to risk expensive batteries in this thing. It seems to work with the cheap ones though.

So far, it seems to charge my brand x batteries which have so far not turned into paperweights and continue to work like champs in my light. The lack of instructions in. Or on the box to clarify when a battery is charged or if it is smart enough to know to stop is annoying enough that I ding them one star.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this to recharge the batteries for my LED lights. The probes that connect with your batter are super cheap and just a piece of thin metal folded over. It worked though. I unknowingly purchased an identical charger almost a year later from a different brand - Synergy. The ---Mini Battery Charger Kit for Sony Camcorder Batteries with Fold-In Wall Plug, Car and EU Adapters--- It's ALMOST identical. It about three dollars cheaper and... guess what the probes for charging are a much better design and both batteries that fit into feel MUCH more secure. I only discovered this because THIS unit from Bargaincell broke when it fell 2 feet onto a cement floor.

So save your money. Buy a cheaper BETTER built charger.. the Mini Battery Charger Kit for Sony Camcorder from Synergy