Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

VINE VOICEon September 26, 2015
It's not the most rigid unit you've ever seen, but as long as it works, it's a huge bargain. It's got a built in standard wall plug, and a lighter plug for an automobile. I've only just begun using it (with a similar bargain Sony-compatible battery pack) and, what can I say... it charged fine. Very good price. I'd recommend it to any casual user... a professional, who travels with his gear might want to look for more expensive, but sturdier units.

3.5 stars on its own, 5 stars considering bargain price
on October 30, 2017
I bought this to charge old NP-550 batteries which are used in a number of Sony and 3rd party devices because the work so well. This unit is very straight forward, plugs right into the wall, and comes with a car charger.
on August 23, 2016
The item is not charging either of my batteries (NP-F330, or NP-F550)
--- Looking to the indicator lights, the F550 is charged (green light),
...and the F330, the Red light says that it is charging, but its not,
- - - Both are completely dead now!! When I started charging they still had a little life in them....
on October 27, 2013
I rated this item as satisfactory and acceptabtle. The batteries arrived ahead anticipated time for delivery. I needed the batteries for an upcoming trip to add to the single battery with the camera. I oririginally wanted the Sony Mavica NP-F330 batteries. The item description mentionened the version F330 and F550. There was no way to identify the separation of the two versions. The products arrived and I noticed the markings on the batteries indicated "NP-F550" instead of being marked as "NP-F330". There was no documentation with the batteries that would explain the interchangeability of the two versions without harming my camera. Forunately for a little luck and blind trust/faith, the batteries worked successfully. Customers will benefit and understand the product better IF there is a method to separately order items individually according to sizes, colors, or versions of an item. Also helps if there is some type of documentation explains the interchangeability or multi-function use that will not harm the consumer's property. Otherwise, I would have considered the highest rating. The backup batteries function very well like the original primary battery. The batteries have extented the use of my camera. I am not restricted to one battery which in the past resuled in my missing the moments for more pictures. I am overjoyed that now I have the ability to take more photos without a worry about the power in the camera. The batteries have not harmed my camera and continues to work very well.
Does its job. It charges the batteries or atleast that is what I may think. I am not sure if the sony batteries or the charger is bad to be honest. The charger lights up red and then green when it is "fully charged" however I plug the batteries up to the LED light panel and they are dead within matter of minutes. I just use AA instead of the batteries and charger so I am not sure which was the problem.
on December 14, 2013
I needed this product for the NP-f750 Canon battery to charge, and although the description said this is what it was, it did not fit that battery. The slide on adapter looks like they make many to fit different batteries based on what you order, so maybe somebody cannot read and incorrectly put the wrong adapter in the package? I dont know, and frankly, its not that hard to read an order form and put the correct stuff in there.

I wish I had gotten the correct stuff as I really needed this product. They did refund my purchase, and I have the charger which does me no good. I wont reorder though because I dont need another door stop, I need a battery charger.
on March 14, 2016
Absolute Garbage!
I really wish I had tested this out right when I got it, but they did not send the battery, so when I discovered the battery was missing, I ordered a replacement, I charged the battery when it arrived. I ran the battery until it was dead and then tried to recharge it. Now the charger will not hold the battery in place. It feels cheap, it looks cheap and it is cheap, but if you get only one charge out of it and then can't return it because of the short return policy by the third party seller, then it's actually, VERY expensive. I hope this review saves someone the frustration I have felt.
on December 2, 2013
I purchased this to use with an NP-F550. Having no documentation was bad enough. Why do we need documentation? Because this one charger seems to act differently for everyone who uses it. People talk about the LED light being red, yellow, or green.
Well after having the battery in there charging for 3 hours, the LED light is now flashing red, yellow, and maybe even green, very rapidly.
What is a flashing light supposed to mean?? Certainly not that the battery is charged. After 3-4 hours, I took the battery out and placed it in my video light. Absolutely no charge whatsoever. What a piece of junk! After reading about how difficult it is to contact customer service, exchange, or refund it, I'm not even going to bother.
I wasted $6 and now this non-working piece of garbage is going into the trash. Hopefully it didn't destroy my battery like it did to some of the other reviewers here.

Do yourself a favor. Pretend you never saw this charger and get STK's version of the NP-F550 charger instead.
on February 2, 2013
I keep this battery charging kit in my camera backpack to keep my batteries handy. I like the fact, while I am out taking pictures I can still be charging my 3rd or 4th battery replacement set in my truck. If you want a worry free weekend of shooting you can be sure you will have ample battery supplies ready with this handy 12v or 110v charging system! If you like photography and worry about your batteries running low when it seems at the worst possible time, but this very inexpensive kit, you won't regret it!
on April 18, 2017
these work just great for recharging the batteries for my camcorder light I bought!