|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||4171-75|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Cleans and deodorizes, Easily sprayed from any angle... right side up or upside down, Self-rinsing, fast-breaking foam, Pleasant lemon scent|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.57 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nu-Calgon 4171-75 Evap Foam No Rinse Evaporator Coil Cleaner, 18 oz.
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.12. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.72 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Evap Foam will liquefy dirt, grease, oil, and other residues quickly and easily
- Since it is fortified with corrosion inhibitors, it is safe for use on metals and other materials
- The product’s fast-breaking foam is completely self-rinsing
- Spray Evap Foam on the coil and the foam will wash the emulsified matter off
- The aerosol product is NSF registered for use as a coil cleaner in and around food processing areas, and helps leave the area deodorized with a pleasant lemon scent
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Nu-Calgon 417175 Evap Foam.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Nu-Calgon 417175 Evap Foam
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Honestly, the majority of the big chunks of dirt came off just by using a brush on it, so I would suggest even if you don't buy this product that if your AC looks like mine that you at least brush it off occasionally with a soft brush.
Without the flash the AC looks amazing, but with the flash you can see that there's still some dirt remaining in between the blades, but the difference is still pretty significant. This product did a pretty good job and I'll likely purchase it again in the future.