Other Sellers on Amazon
Optoma NuForce BESPORT3-GUNMETAL BE Sport3 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones for sports, Gunmetal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Sound and Compatibility: The BE Sport3 feature high quality drivers for distortion-free sound at any volume level
- Durable and Fun Design: Crafted with an aluminum exterior and polycarbonate inner ear section
- Long Battery Life: Users can continuously use the headphones up to 10 hours without recharging.
- Weather Resistance: With an impressive IP55 weather rating, the headphones are water and weather resistant, ensuring protection from rain, dust and sweat.
- The newly patented and innovative SpinFit TwinBlade ear tips are designed to provide optimal fit and comfort.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
BE Sport3 lightweight premium earphones
The BE Sport3 wireless Bluetooth sports earphones are the ultimate fitness accessory with wireless technology and a rock solid fit no matter how vigorous the workout.
TechRadar’s pick for the best wireless earphones
“NuForce knocked it out of the park with the BE Sport3 headphones. They're an incredible value for a pair of wireless headphones that sound good, last all day, have a bulletproof build and incredible noise isolation.”
- Long Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Durable, Sleek Design: Aluminum exterior, polycarbonate inner, kevlar strengthened cable, silicon earwings and tips in multiple colors
- Unique SpinFit TwinBlade Eartips: Superior stability and noise isolation
- Weather and Sweat Resistant: Ensures protection from rain, dust and sweat (IP55-rated)
10-hour battery life
Experience non-stop music with a 10-hour battery life and a 10-m Bluetooth range at the gym, on the train or on your long-haul flight.
Perfect fit with SpinFit eartip
The angled design of the SpinFit TwinBlade ear tips ensure you get the optimal fit for noise isolation and comfort. The newly patented high-quality silicone wings keep the earbuds securely in place during exercise.
AAC + aptX support
Sensational sound when used with iPhone, iPad and Android, as well as PC, Mac and the Apple Watch.
Durable and fun design
Crafted from metal and polycarbonate, the tough but lightweight design makes the BE Sport3 resistant to rain, sweat and dust (IP55-rated) so will survive even the most intense training session.
Designed with the athlete and active lifestyle in mind, the NuForce BE Sport3 are crafted from aluminum and polycarbonate and weigh just 13g, standing out in the sports headphone segment due to its design, light weight, and durability. Fashion also meets function in this wireless headphone, with a sleek design and multiple color options for ear tips and wings. With an IP55 water, sweat and dust resistance rating, a 10-hour battery life, and AAC and aptX audio compatibility, the NuForce BE Sport3 deliver incredible audio and are ideal for strenuous activity.
Top customer reviews
On the pro side, they look great and feel high-quality. Very nice touch is that they actually are magnetized to each other, which leads to basically zero cord tangling, which is amazing. I also loved how amazingly quickly they connected via Bluetooth to the iPhone 7, as quickly as I turn them on, they connected to my phone and ready to use. The packaging seems very high-quality. As far as the earbuds and adjustable ear pieces go, there are several year bud sizes and colors to choose from as well as rubberized earpieces to keep the pads in your ears. I found them very comfortable, VERY customizable, very lightweight, and easy to use when running (or more likely doing yardwork)
Unfortunately, on the con side, is the sound. In my experience, Bluetooth headphones are lacking, but when connected via Bluetooth these are average at best. There's basically minimal base range., Mids and highs are clear, but surely not crisp.
Overall, the fit and comfort and style are far above par, but the sound is a bit lacking.
When I wore them on a run, they stayed put much better than other headphones I’ve used. I had to adjust the right side a few times, but I never even had to touch the left side, which is very unusual for me. They are lightweight and comfortable in the ear. I also found the controls to be very responsive--sometimes with other headphones, song skipping is not consistent. These headphones responded correctly every time. When using them for a phone call, the microphone seemed to transmit my voice very clearly. And of course, the plush storage case is much better than just winding them up and hoping for the best.
I will say that I found the sound quality to be decent but not great. However, because having wireless headphones I can easily exercise with was my main goal, this wasn’t a big deal for me.