3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
NuFun Activities Inkjet Printable Iron-On Heat Transfer for Dark Fabrics, 8.5 x 11 inch, (25 Sheets) Make Your own Custom T-Shirt
- Design. Print. Iron and Enjoy. Share your creativity and print your designs on tshirts, bags, pillows, totes, hats, aprons, fabrics and more.
- Highest quality transfers with excellent wash durability. Our patented technology is used by both professionals and amateurs.
- Works with all standard inkjet printers. Also works with laserjet printers, cutters and die cutting machines.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Heat transfer sheets are great for: Rainy day activities, Family fun, Churches, Business, State Fairs, Arts & Crafts, Creative, Reunions , Promotional gifts and more.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price was right as well, as it ends up being less than $1 per sheet. Seriously, don't waste your time or money on the other "recommended" brands. Just go right to this.
Easy to use
Easy to print on
Adhered nicely (I used a heat press)
Black bleeds - I found with some of my images that had a lot of black, the black bleeds over. I also have Avery paper and it didn’t bleed so I can only determine it’s the paper. I tried multiple settings with the nufun but even on draft it bled the edges. I also had another image that had black that didn’t bleed so I don’t know if that one was printing more of a gray than a black and that’s why it didn’t bleed. Unable to determine the cause I had to go with the Avery paper for my projects involving a lot of black.
I haven’t washed the shirts yet to know how they will hold up in the wash but will maybe remember to update this review when I do!
I would definitely continue to use the nufun on items that don’t matter as much if they were exactly precise on the edges or if it didn’t involved much if any black printing. As it is a good value for the money.
In the side by side photo you can see the Avery on the left with very precise printing and the nufun on the right with the bleeding particularly around where the bow meets the black but also the entire edge - the edge isn’t as big of deal because I can cut that off but the part in the center is the image cannot be fixed that way. The nufun also didn’t pop as much upon printing but I feel like it still looked pretty decent once it was ironed on.
The Maui photo is another example of the bleeding.
The 2019 photo shows when the black didn’t bleed over. I truly do not know what makes the difference which is why I would likely continue to use the nufun for some projects.
The words are vinyl, the pics are the transfer paper.
Original post: I printed with my ink jet, on high quality. The image was vibrant and wonderful. I was skeptical with the previous reviews with durability and fading. I pressed at 320 for 30 seconds and then stuck it in the washer and washed on hot water and dried at highest heat (worst of the worst a customer can do) and it came out just fine!! I am just going to assume the peeling from others is due to not enough pressure from other customers using an iron. I am going to wash it over and over at least 10 times to make sure it holds up, but if I dont update, assume its still great! Picture is after 1st wash.
Please consider investing a bit more time, energy & integrity into the products that you put your name on; after all, in the end....your integrity will define you.
not this product. The colors are vibrant. It stretches, and looks great. Will buy again.