Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Depth Adjust & No-Mar Tip
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NAILED IT: This 21-degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight & durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, & interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional contractors & home DIY projects; Magazine Capacity: 55 pcs
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no-mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing & it can also be used to install sub-floors, roof decking, wood fencing, sheathing, & more
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What Size Compressor Should You Use?
To get the best performance, make sure your compressor meets these requirements:
- Minimum 2.5 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Tank capacity of at least 3 gallons
- Provides 70-115 PSI
- Remember: the faster you use the nailer, the more power you need!
Numax 21º Full Head Framing Nailer
It's time to tackle a new project - and we have just the tool to get it done. The SFR2190 is perfect for framing, but did you know you can also use a framing nailer to install sub-floors, roof decking, wood fencing, sheathing, and more? We designed this nailer with you in mind, so it has all of the premium features you need to get started.
- 21º Framing Nailer
- Interchangeable Triggers
- Air Tool Oil
- Hex Wrenches
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty
Step 1: Choose Firing Mode
Your framing nailer comes with a black single-fire trigger already assembled. This is the best choice if you haven't used a framing nailer before, or if you want accurate nail placement.
Follow the manual instructions to install the red bump-fire trigger if you want quick successive firing.
Step 2: Connect to Compressor
Set your compressor to 70 PSI and use the quick-connect fitting on your air hose to connect your framing nailer. If you have a really dense material, you can increase the pressure up to 115 PSI.
Put a few drops of oil into the fitting before connecting to a compressor to keep things running smoothly!
Step 3: Load Nails
Pull the side lever back along the magazine until it snaps into place.
Drop the nails into the open channel on the top of the magazine. The angle of the nails should match the angle of the nose of the nailer.
Lift the lever at the back of the magazine to release the side lever and secure the nails.
Step 4: Adjust and Go!
This nailer is loaded with features that let you customize for any project. Change the depth adjust, 360º air exhaust, or remove the no-mar tip for extra holding power.
Pro Tip: Use piece of scrap material to test out your nailer before starting on the real thing!
21º Plastic Collated Full-Head Framing Nails
A 'plastic collated nail' just means that the nails are held together with a thin strip of plastic. They are great for DIY projects because there are no issues with glue or sharp pieces of metal flying around when you're working. We suggest you use 21º nails for the best performance, but the SFR2190 can use any nail from 20º - 22º. The magazine fits nails from 2" to 3-1/2" long and is compatible with any generic brand, which is perfect if you have nails left over from other projects! If you don't have any leftover nails, we've listed some fasteners here that have worked for our customers in the past.
3" Nails: FR.131-3B
2-3/8" Nails: FR.113-238B
2" Nails: FR.113-2GRS
3-1/4" Nails: FR.131-314B