Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Size: 1000 Packets|Change

Showing 21-30 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on July 17, 2011
I've tried other stevia products before, and I've been turned off by the after taste. I did end up using a liquid stevia for a few months, and built up my tolerance to the after taste as I was trying to eliminate as much sugar as possible from my diet, but my coffee never really tasted all that good. With NuStevia, my coffee tastes almost as good as it did with the sugar. Now, keep in mind that I did build up a tolerance to the after taste of an inferior stevia product, so if you're switching from sugar it might not be tasty for you to begin with, but of the varieties of Stevia I've tried, this one has worked out the best for me.

I took away a star because its not as tasty as cane sugar, but very few things in life are.
on March 8, 2016
I really love this brand. It doesn't not have the extreme bitter taste that other brands have. I keep them in my purse and use them at restaurants, etc. Their liquid stevia are fantastic too!
on February 7, 2014
I was not much a fan of stevia until I used this brand... it really makes a difference! I recommend that if you want to use stevia, first work it in very slowly so that you become accustomed to the taste; but I also recommend that you try this brand over all others because my husband and I noticed a big difference.
on October 19, 2012
Found the powder/crystal NuStevia Nocarbs 50 packets to be very good. Packets are not very large, but don't let that fool you. In the end you are trying to accomplish something (like sweetening tea or bread...). When I first opened a package, I thought, "Man, there is not much in there." However, I put the whole little amount in my coffee and then thought, "Man, I wish I'd have used about half that amount." I did not notice an after taste which is normally associated with Stevia and also use the packets by the half now to get it just right!
on July 7, 2016
been using this brand for ages, it's the only non-bitter stevia my taste buds don't complain about.
on June 18, 2011
I was a little hesitant to purchase this product because of some reviewers indicating they received packets that were "gummy" or "hardened" or packets that had only a few granules in them. I placed my order in January when I was anticipating going on a diet. It took me until May but I finally started my diet & likewise started using my Stevia packets. I have used at least 200 packets at this point ... probably more ... & have not run into any problems. The powder flows freely, no gumming or hardness whatsoever. Likewise I have not encountered any "almost empty" or "empty" packets. I know some people were complaining that the packets were not totally filled. They aren't supposed to be! The product is very concentrated & 1 packet basically equals 1 tsp of regular sugar. I have only bought NuNaturals Stevia in the past & looked forward to trying the NoCarbs Blend. I haven't been disappointed. As soon as my current stash starts to get low, I will be ordering this product again. I highly recommend it! Great taste, no chemicals ... can't get any better!
on January 1, 2014
I had high hopes for this sweetener. I'm a big fan of NuNaturals Pure Liquid Alcohol Free Stevia, but it's inconvenient to carry in my purse, so I was hoping these packets would be an acceptable substitute.

I think this stuff tastes AWFUL. Sweet, yes, but with a bitter taste that ruins the beverage it's added to. I've tried it in different coffee drinks as well as tea. Not good in any of them. Whatever is added to the stevia powder always seems to alter the taste unpleasantly. Guess I'll be sticking with the messy-but-clean-tasting liquids. At least they do come in several flavors (lemon is my favorite for tea!).
on April 19, 2012
I have tried a LOT of different stevia products. It has been hard to find them without the bitter aftertaste. This one fits the bill and doesn't have maltodextrin. This is good in my coffee, where most stevia doesn't blend well with coffee. Will be buying again!
on March 19, 2013
Stevia gets a bad name because other companies don't know how to remove the bitterness, but NuStevia got it down. I've started buying this in Jars instead of the packets to reduce waste. If you do the same, be sure you're getting the NoCarbs blend - that's what's in the packets, but there are other blends in jars.

And when I say NuStevia is the best sweetner - I mean for hot beverages. For some reason I still like my pink poison in iced tea.
on April 17, 2017
I gave it one star because of the small amount your getting per packet at a cost of almost $8 bucks per box.