NuNaturals Nustevia Alcohol Free Stevia Liquid - A Natural Stevia Sweetener For Your Beverages, Baked Goods and More, 2-Ounce
- PURE + NATURAL SUPPLEMENT SWEETENER - Enjoy this natural sweetener in all of your favorite hot or cold beverages and foods with this combination of pure stevia liquid and vegetable glycerin, which contains no saccharin, alcohol, aspartame, sucralose, preservatives, synthetics, artificial colors or flavors.
- ALCOHOL FREE - If you are sensitive to or avoidant of alcohol, or just prefer a smoother and mellower taste, NuStevia Alcohol Free Stevia drops are a gentle way to add a little sweetness.
- ZERO CALORIES - Get the taste you crave without all the stuff you don't need. Our stevia liquid sugar substitute has zero calories, is Vegan, Gluten Free, and GMO free and has no MSG, soy, or milk.
- SWEETEN ANYTHING - Add NuStevia Alcohol Free Stevia Drops to your coffee, tea, cereal, yogurt, hot/cold beverages, or anything that needs sweetening. Just 5 drops is as sweet as 1 tsp of sugar.
- TO KEEP YOU WELL - Providing healthy, plant-based products for over 26 years, NuNaturals aims to keep you well, build "sweet" relationships, and make you smile!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
And here's the kicker. NuNaturals didn't even ANNOUNCE that they had changed their product. Didn't put it on the label, didn't change the label, no disclaimer, didn't change the price, nothing. And we're not talking about the fact that they just changed suppliers or something like that. This is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT being sold and marketed as the old one. How dishonest can a company get?
You know a product is bad when a manufacturer isn't brave enough to acknowledge it. Apparently, NuNaturals is aware that they will have to rely on their old customers' brand name loyalty and ignorance to sell this product.
It probably has to do with the fact that I use it for cooking and mix with other ingredients but you do not get that stevia aftertaste with the powder, not at all. Come to my home and you'll find both products in my cupboard. Highly Recommended!
Still, I am a bit of a purist at heart, which is why most of the time I prefer this kind of stevia: Pure Stevia Powder (3.5 oz). You do need to be careful about one thing, however. This is very highly concentrated, so watch out. Really, just a little will go a long way. I like the fact that it is a powder, which makes it easier to control how much you use. This also means that it is very economical and normally lasts me a long time.
I was not buying all the new negative reviews, after-all, I had not noticed anything, but I have this on subscription and so I have a few on hand all the time. So I was one of the lucky ones that could compare the original formula and the new one. I even took a photo. Yes, it's THAT different: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo3FQUFXPMHS1UU/B0019LTH3U/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link
I am returning my 2 unused bottles and canceling my subscription. NuNaturals, when you commit to restoring to the original formula, do let me know - you have the ability to respond to reviews.
I want a refund. Bad service when it's on automatic reorder with no explanation. God knows what I'm eating!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best sweetener I've ever used. Been using it for three or four years. Tried them all and this one is the King.Published 9 days ago by Whippersnapper
I use this on my oatmeal and in vegan protein shake to add some flavor.Published 18 days ago by Sara
This is the best/least bitter after-tasting Stevia I've tried. I've re-ordered it many times as it's not available in our town.Published 1 month ago by Greta
Arrived on time. One or two drops sweetened my glass of iced tea. Don't use too much as it can be a little bitter.Published 1 month ago by Patty Clary
I use this in my green smoothies and it sweetens perfectly with no bitterness. I'll have to re-order soon.Published 1 month ago by D. Lewis
I hate to say this is by far the best tasting stevia because it will move off the shelves and I won't be able to get it when I need it.Published 1 month ago by Jan Richardson
I use this liquid stevia in my tea and love it. I wish I could give more business to the local health food stores but it is just too convenient to order it here an have it come to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by deepwall
Excellent! Shipped very quickly & arrived wrapped perfectly! This is the best tasting Stevia alcohol free I've ever tasted.Published 1 month ago by Lulu