NuPath Pumpkin Supplement Squeeze Pouches For Dogs: Rich In Fiber - Comes In Easy-To-Squeeze Pouch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pumpkin is a “super-food” that helps dogs with digestive disruptions such as diarrhea and constipation. Pumpkin is known for having high fiber, Vitamin A, and comes jam-packed with beta-carotene.
- Dogs LOVE pumpkin! They’ll have no bones about munching down the Digestion Supplement pumpkin puree blend if you pile it on top of their dry food.
- Feeding time is easier than ever! – Just squirt the 7oz. pouch directly onto the already-prepared dog food... (Or let your dog lick the puree right from the spoon!) Each packet is pre-measured for you so there’s no guesswork.
- 100% Natural puree blend - with Oat Fiber & Psyllium, which improves intestines allowing for easier, pain-free healthier potty time”. Your furry friend will be MUCH more comfortable with a smoothly operating digestive tract.
- 100% USA Made - (right down to the packaging) in an FDA certified facility for the finest quality puree known to dog!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Benefits of Each Supplement
Pumpkin Puree is a Canine “Superfood”
Pumpkin puree is not only great for dogs, but also acts as a healthy delivery system for the added natural ingredients of each supplement. In addition, pumpkin puree is packed with fiber,vitamin A and potassium.
Feeding Time is Easy Time!
Our pouches are designed for ease of use -- not just the first time you open it, but every time. Just twist of the cap on top and squeeze the recommended amount into your dog’s food or onto a spoon.
Nutrient-Rich, All-Natural Ingredients
No matter which NuPath supplement you use, you’ll find our all-natural pumpkin puree blends are combined with only real ingredients, such as oat fiber, green tea and flaxseed.
Pattern Name: Digestive | Size: 1-Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I still attempted to give my dog a dose anyway, as we are desperate for something that works for her and I have read good things about l-theanine. She gets very stressed and worked up when we go anywhere in the vehicle or when she stays at the kennel. She refused to eat this, even mixed with food and she likes pumpkin. She took one bite then rejected the rest of her meal. The small amount she did ingest gave her horrible room-clearing gas for the rest of the day. There is WAY too much liquid smoke in this. It reeks of the fake smoke flavor- there is so much in it that the color is grey/brownish when it should be orange (it's pumpkin).
I would still like to try again, if the formula is changed to just l-theanine and pumpkin and if I can get a freshly manufactured product. My dog likes pumpkin fine by itself, she doesn't want or need the extra smoke flavor.
Most recent customer reviews
He could barely walk. I had to carry him in from the back yard.Read more