|Manufacturer||Brewster Wallcovering Co|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||216 x 20.5 x 0.13 inches|
|Item model number||NU1930|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Vinyl Coated Paper|
|Pattern||Floral & Garden|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.00 shipping
NuWallpaper NU1930 Serene Cream Peel and Stick Wallpaper
|Price:||($0.70 / oz) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.50 (33%)|
|Material||Vinyl Coated Paper|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||216 x 20.5 x 0.13 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Peel and stick to apply, pull up to remove
- NuWallpaper is safe for walls and leave no sticky residue behind
- Fix mistakes easily by repositioning
- NuWallpaper sticks to any smooth, flat surface—perfect for DIY projects
- Ideal for rental home decorating
- Comes on a 20.5-in x 18-ft roll
- Gives the look of a wood wall
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How to Apply NuWallpaper:
To begin, peel off a few inches of the backing material.
Apply NuWallpaper to the wall, beginning in the corner.
Slowly remove the rest of the backing, smoothing out any air bubbles as you move down.
Other Uses for NuWallpaper
Update your stairs!
Give old stairs a new look in minutes! NuWallpaper can easily cover up scratched risers, or just give your hallways an extra pop of style.
NuWallpaper Comes Down in Seconds!
Compare with similar items
Wood Wallpaper 17.71" X 118" Self-Adhesive Removable Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper Decorative Wall Covering Vintage Wood Panel Interior Film Wood Wallpaper
NuWallpaper NU3129 Reclaimed Shiplap Peel & Stick Wallpaper, White/Off-White
NuWallpaper NU2875 Grassweave Cream Peel and Stick Wallpaper
White Grey Wood Self Adhesive Paper 17.71 in X 32.8 Ft Removable Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper Decorative Wall Covering Vintage Wood Panel Interior Film
|Item Dimensions||216.00 x 20.50 x 0.13 inches||118.00 x 17.71 x 0.10 inches||216.00 x 20.50 x 0.13 inches||216.00 x 20.50 x 0.03 inches||396.30 x 17.71 x 0.02 inches|
Add a chic element to your baby's room that will grow with them over time. This wood peel and stick wallpaper goes up like a dream.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After installing 4 rolls to cover an entire wall, I can say that it is easy to apply, very very forgiving and looks great, despite being my first time applying.
A few thoughts:
- It's VERY VERY VERY important that you get the first line straight. Your walls may not be level/straight and trying to go by the "levelness" of your ceiling and your left install wall (you install it on the far left corner) you will notice that it "gets off track" pretty quickly. If you're off just a bit, you won't notice until you're four or five strips in and then it will become very noticeable.
- You need to have some sort of a straight edge to squeegie out the bubbles along the way. Don't try and do this without it.
- You CAN remove multiple times to reset. By the time you've peeled it off 4 or 5 times you start think, "geez, I don't want to do this again, it may not stick well."
- You will most likely have small lines that YOU will notice but no one else will, especially if this is your first time (I could see getting better at it over time).
- The second hardest part is your right corner - getting it to go all the way into the corners and using a straight edge to cut the sides off.
- If you're going to paint your room a different color, do it all before you apply and then give 4 weeks (per instructions) of time before trying to apply the wallpaper. I didn't do this and painting the edges was a pain. I got little spots of paint on the wall paper as I tried to get the corners of the non wall papered walls painted to the edge.
- When you have an outlet to cover up, take the plate off, cover up the outlet just at the top, use the straight edge to cut a line where the top is, proceed to pull the wallpaper down, cutting out the outlet with your straight edge... this will prevent bubbles.
I think that's about it. I'd totally use this stuff again.
It isn't awful to readjust the wallpaper during installation, but the more accurate you are before you completely pull off the backing the happier you'll be.
I was able to do the back of my kitchen island during my lunch hour. With a larger space you may need a buddy.
This product is great and low commitment - when the shiplap movement is over and I'm ready to go back to nothing then I can spend a morning and peel it off.
Oh, unlike regular printed wallpaper I didn't find a dye lot number so color consistency shouldn't be a problem between packages, but I do urge you to buy more than you think you'll need.
I did use the wallpaper smoother thingy that they recommend as an add on item - don't skimp on tools. There will be bubbled and a credit card will not do the trick.
But in my case, I could see the difference stand out ALOT. I had to return 3 that were lighter and have them re-send me more until I had the ones that matched. That was my only issue. Other than that it looks great.