NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NuWave Pro 1800 Watts Portable Precision Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; 7” cooking surface; 12” heat-resistant glass cooking surface
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 100 hours max programmable time; 5-degree increment temperature control range from 100 Degree Fahrenheit to 575 Degree Fahrenheit; 94 different temperatures; 1-hour default setting; Precise temperature control
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with NuWave and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius; Multiple stage programming; Uses up to 70% less energy; Delay and sear function
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; E1 error, place pot on to resume cooking and press start; 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware; 5.4 lbs; Safety features such as automatic shut-off; Quiet operation, 1-year warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
NuWave 30242 PIC Gold Precision Induction Cooktop with 10.5" Fry Pan, Black
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD Control
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Simply Living Today||Lafraise||Prime Deals Group||Lafraise||Sale Stores|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black with Silver|
The NuWave PIC Pro is comprised of a series of magnetic coils. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron based pots and pans. In this way, heat is generated in the cookware and not on the cooktop surface, which is much more energy efficient than traditional gas or electric ranges. Induction cooking is the most eco-friendly way to prepare meals because the method releases no toxins into the environment. Induction cooking emits no flame, so less residual heat is produced in your own kitchen. The cooktop remains cool to the touch where the magnetic surface is not activated.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NuWave pic 2 1300 watt model, 10 degree temperature adjustment, 6.5" heating surface
NuWave pic 2 Gold 1500 watt model, 10 degree temperature adjustment, 8" heating surface
NuWave pic 2 Pro 1800 watt model, 5 degree temperature adjustment, 12" cooking surface
NuWave pic 2 Titanium (same as Pro but renamed ... only available from a single source and its not Amazon or NuWave! Weird)
All units are the same dimensions: 14.5" long x 12" wide x 2.5" tall
It may not seem like much, but the finer temperature adjustment of 5F is incredibly handy. The Pro/Titanium units can be controlled so finely, you can melt chocolate using these without burning or scorching it! NO double boiler or anything needed!
They claim this unit can boil water in 2 minutes. That's a silly claim ... there are too many factors to state such a thing - the starting temperature of the water, the width of the pot, the volume of water, etc. I tried a medium sized pot, 6 cups of cold water, and it was boiling in 4 minutes - which is incredibly impressive! I have a gas range, and it takes at least double that.
This is an amazing unit, you will love it! My singular complaint is that when you stop cooking and turn the unit off, the fan does not continue to run to cool the cooking surface. Other PIC's do this and that's a really nice feature. The NuWave can stay hot/warm to the touch for quite some time before its ready to be handled and/or put away. Maybe the Titanium ++ model will add that feature ;) Hope this helps those browsing around for a PIC!
Items heat quickly and it's easy to clean up. I really like the fact that I can pick up the pan for minor adjustments and the cooker keeps its settings. Some earlier models would go into an error mode immediately and you'd have to reset everything.
Anyway, it's been really handy and I look forward to using it on the back patio too once winter is over.
I think that we picked the right one.
I was NOT compensated for my review.
Most recent customer reviews
This pro model is stronger and has a finer temperature resolution of 5deg.Read more