|Brand Name||NuWave PIC|
|Model Info||NuWave PIC|
|Item Weight||10.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 15.9 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||NuWave PIC|
|Part Number||NuWave PIC with 9inch Pan|
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop with Cookware Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill..
- The lack of any open flames or hot coils greatly reduces the risk of household fire or personal injury.
- The Complete Cooking Package includes 1 3.5-quart Stainless Steel Pot with premium vented tempered glass lid, 1 Stainless Steel Steamer Basket, 1 9-piece Fondue Kit and the PerfectGreen Fry Pan Set, which includes 1 9-inch omelette pan and a 10 ½-inch sauce pan, which can be used with the glass lid too.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 (PIC2) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°F (Sear), the PIC2 offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop.
The NuWave PIC2 does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A "Delay" function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed.
The NuWave PIC2 was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC2's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC2 was designed with that idea in mind.
Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC2 offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC2 allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and free value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC2 cooking experience!
*When purchasing the NuWave PIC2, verify that the seller is an authorized distributer. Houseware Connection is an authorized seller of the NuWave PIC2 and all NuWave products.