Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 with any computerized patient records application, as well as the full Microsoft Office suite. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 also comes with a complete library of 14 medical specialty vocabularies covering over 60 subspecialties, as well as the tools to further customize vocabularies for a specific practice. Access Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 from any workstation on your organization’s LAN, and even deploy in Citrix environments. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 is equally suited for individual practitioners and large hospitals.
THE MOST ACCURATE DRAGON NATURALLYSPEAKING EVER!
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 is up to 99% accurate.
EASY TO USE — NO SPECIAL USER TRAINING REQUIRED
Dragon NaturallySpeaking® Medical 9 installs quickly. No need to read scripts before dictating into your PC. Easy to follow on-screen tutorials included!
OPTIMIZED FOR MEDICAL ENVIRONMENTS
Designed to work with virtually any electronic patient records application. It includes a full library of 14 medical specialty vocabularies covering over 60 subspecialties, including: cardiology, emergency, general medicine, mental health, neurology, Ob/Gyn, oncology, orthopedics, pathology, pediatrics, radiology, surgery and others.
SUPPORT FOR CITRIX® THIN-CLIENT ENVIRONMENTS!
Deploy Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 on a Citrix server so dictation can be available from Citrix thin-clients throughout your organization.ENTERPRISE READY — EASE OF ADMINISTRATION
Install and manage Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 from a central network location. Easily manage user profiles, vocabularies and installations of Dragon NaturallySpeaking over a network.
MOBILITY — NEW BLUETOOTH SUPPORT
Import recordings from any Nuance-certified* handheld device for automatic transcription. Works with any Nuance-certified Bluetooth wireless microphones, allowing wireless dictation. You can also access your personal voice profile from any networked PC throughout your organization.
AVOID REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIESBy using your voice to control the PC and create documents, you reduce your risk of developing repetitive strain injuries.
ROBUST CUSTOMIZATIONQuickly create simple commands that will enter blocks of text such as normal exam results or patient education statements. Automate complex, multi-step tasks. Easily import facility specific words and phrases into the existing Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 vocabulary.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy
1. More accurate than ever before. Up to 99% accurate!
2. Create clinical notes, referral letters and e-mails faster. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 transcribes as accurately as you speak.
3. Save time and money. Reduce or eliminate transcription costs.
4. Works with all of your favorite programs. Dictate, edit and navigate in virtually any Windows-based electronic health records application.
5. Specialized vocabularies for added speed. Includes a complete library of more than 14 medical specialty
vocabularies covering over 60 specialties and subspecialties.
6. Create time saving shortcuts. Custom command capability enables creation of personalized voice commands that instantly enter standard phrases or paragraphs, such as normal exam results.
7. Easier to use than ever before. No training required. Includes all new on-screen tutorials so you will be an expert user in no time.
8. Be productive on the go. Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld recorder or utilize a Bluetooth wireless microphone. Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 to automatically transcribe your documents when synchronizing with a PC.
9. Fully network compatible. Access your unique Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 “profile” from any PC on your organization’s Local Area Network (LAN) or via the Internet.
10. Special Compatibility with Microsoft Office. Natural language commands let you “say it your way.” Plus you can dictate, edit and navigate menus in virtually any Windows application.