Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 7, 2015
My 1 yr old loves this toy! Good size. See pic. Put a toilet paper roll next to it to show size
review image
22 comments| 366 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is a great bath and pool toy. My wife and I got this for our daughter when she was 10 months old (attached pictures are from when we first got it and let her use it in her kiddie pool), four months later and she still loves it. She enjoys taking the rings on and off, and she also enjoys playing with the rings alone. She'll often bring some of the rings with her after bathing and play with them as we dry and dress her. We really liked that there were no opening on the octopus, so that no water could get in and potentially cause molding. One of our daughter's favorite toys, and I'm sure she'll enjoy it for a long time to come.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
66 comments| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 23, 2015
floats, is colorful, and apparently fun to chew on. The kid loves it.
review image
33 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 25, 2016
I know it was a freak accident case but just thought other mommy's and daddy's should know. I bought this bath two for my 2years old and 9 month old. They both loved it . last night my 9 month old stood up in his bath and fell back down (like all kids do in the bath tub). But when he fell he fell directly on this toy. The plastic arms are stronger enough that it punctured a hole on my baby's but and went inside him .we spent 8 hours getting seen by different doctors an sugeons and getting sent to better hospitals. by the grace of God it was centimeters from him having to have serious surgeries and extensive care. He wasn't left alone or not supervised it just happened and I just want all parents that are considering buying this to know that the points on the legs are hard and potentially very dangerous, I am aware this case was a freak accident but if it can happen to me and my baby it could happen to others and if something like this happening would've clear to me I wouldn't have bought it.
1212 comments| 480 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 12, 2017
Smaller than I thought it would be. The rings feel like they're boarding on unsafe too small. My 7 month old and 2 year old happily want to put them in their mouths. While yes, it's a bath toy and there is constant supervision during a bath, they still seem to be a tad too small. Along with them being squishy, which means they could become lodged in a throat or mouth. Probably going to return this :( otherwise my kids really like it!

** photos for size and squish reference **
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on September 7, 2015
I purchased this octopus for my soon to be 1 year old. I love that it requires the children use their hand/eye coordination. This is so important in their development. This octopus has so much to offer. It has several different vibrant colors and different shapes. The material is very sturdy so it is okay for your little one to chew one the rings. You do not have to worry about them choking on the pieces. It floats very well. At first we let our little one use it outside of the tub so she could get the hang of putting the rings on and off. Once she is able to do that we will move it to tub because it will be more challenging for her. I'm not sure if she will be able to toss it the rings because she currently is not at the right age, but I do know that it will be a toy she can play with for many years.

I would definitely recommend this product! Great product! Great price!
on April 5, 2016
I love that it doesn't have an open hole so water can't get in! My son loves playing peek a boo when I hold it under water under the bubbles and then let go and it pops up out of water fast and I shout peek a boo! He finds it hilarious! He also likes teething on the tentacles and the little tossing rings attached. I do agree with other reviewers that the tossing rings are far too small and the tentacles are too curved to even catch them but I just used a few of those little rings that you use to attach baby toys together in strollers or bouncers etc and they work perfectly!
on July 13, 2016
I ordered this yesterday during a Prime Day Lightning Sale. It took Literally 25 hours to get here, it went lightning at 2:07, and it was dropped off by my postman today at 3:00! I ordered this because, thanks to a current movie in theaters that may, or maynot rhyme with Minding Rory. My three year old is obsessed with Octopuses (yes, it's octopuses not octopi, who knew!) and since I don't know how long this phase will last I wanted something cheap and small enough that could appease him until his birthday in a month. Well, he is in LOVE, keeps telling my thank you and that he "just loves it". It's been out in the garden, a puddle, and the grocery store in the past few hours. Great toy, seriously.
on February 13, 2016
Baby loves it!!!! The best ! He plays with it since he's 2 months old. Since he's 5 or 6 month old he puts the rings in the octopus arms . He loves to bite it and hold it. Best toy for the bath! Absolutely recommended !!!
on June 13, 2017
 Excellent product. It makes may sons bath time so much more enjoyable. I like that it floats so you don't have to go digging in his tub for the rings after the bath is over.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.