- Hardcover: 402 pages
- Publisher: Brookings Institution Press (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815709544
- ISBN-13: 978-0815709541
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,962,899 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Nuclear Turning Point: A Blueprint for Deep Cuts and De-Alerting of Nuclear Weapons
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Harold A. Feiveson is a senior research scientist at the Center for Energy and Environmental Studies at Princeton University.