Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on May 14, 2007
We were served this soup by friends when we visited them in Key West. They sometimes add sausage (we add another can of black beans and a little more water). The soup is very good - has a little kick- but if you want it hotter, there is another variety that is also good- the chipolte chili flavor black bean soup.

We have a hard time finding it in PA, and it is much more expensive. We have bought it directly from Nueva Cocina. Our daughter and son-in-law, or son and his fiance, and my brother and sister-in-law all love it and now buy it.

Try it. Good and healthy to boot!
on December 2, 2007
Nueva Cocina Black Bean Soup tastes Souper! It also makes a nice base for other stuff you want to put into it. When I made it I added a carrot, some leftover steak strips, and some other stuff--I don't remember, but it doesn't matter, because this is the kind of thing you can improvise with whatever you have on hand. We liked it that way, and the delicious flavor shines through, too. I served it on a bed of nice basamati brown nice--complete and yummy dinner!
on October 5, 2006
Highly recommend, especially if you like beans. This soup is delicious and can be made quickly. You can enjoy it as is, or you can add fresh or frozen vegetables. I made it both ways. I added 1/2 cup fresh sliced carrots and 1/4 cup celery at start. Alone it makes a thick soup. All my family really liked this soup. Plan to try all Nueva Cocina soups!
on March 10, 2014
This is a great soup for a cold winter day. Really fills you up. I tried several flavors and this one was my favorite.
VINE VOICEon September 17, 2009
It tastes very good, but it's much too salty for my taste. I like salt--just not this much of it. I'd try a low-salt version, but it's going to take me a long time to use up my remaining 5 packages of this. I might try a bean dip if I can find a recipe.
on January 11, 2013
Nueva Cocina is the best packaged or canned Black Bean Soup I have ever eaten including my own which is damn good.
on September 29, 2006
Really, really delicious and oh, so easy, the perfect combinaiton. Great as a starter or as a full meal. Just placed my 2nd order.
on March 16, 2007
I really enjoyed this soup. The flavor is delightful plus all-natural ingredients and low fat make it a healthy meal.
on January 5, 2007
This make makes an excellent dish when served with with rice and salsa.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.