We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Trendy long necklace, with tiny beads accent great for layering
- Stone beads: dyed white stone
- Due to the natural elements, the stone may vary in size, shape and color
- Can be worn long or doubled up for shorter version
Shop chokers, statement necklaces, and more in our Fashion Necklaces selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Necklaces.
Nügaard is the passion of Erica and Alessandra. Friends first, business partners second, these Brazilian girls have been turning heads everywhere they go with their creative jewelry designs, innovative materials, and dynamic entrepreneurial style.
By combining their talent for creating gorgeous jewelry, working with colors and exquisite textures, a solid business background, and a lifelong passion for fashion, Erica and Alex have created one of the most fashionable jewelry lines on the market. Their jewelry line is stylish and always unique.
The natural wonders of Brazil, Alex and Erica's home country, inspire their designs. Having grown up surrounded by fascinating landscapes, intoxicating smells, rich textures, and vibrant colors, the Nügaard founders celebrate the natural side of Brazil in their jewelry. In Nügaard's collections, you will find pieces that incorporate incredible natural materials from Brazil, such as real leaves that are dehydrated and dipped in precious metals, fascinating gems, and unique golden grass pieces.
Nügaard incorporates eco-consciousness at every step of the business. Nügaard only uses materials that are extracted from nature in ways that do not harm the environment.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.6 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007F8856G
- Item model number: BA072 orange
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: