Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on November 5, 2017
unfortunately I did not do well with this product. It made me feel bad. I gave it to a friend. I think I just don't do well with some ot the ingredients but think he will do fine.
on November 7, 2017
Gimmick, doesn’t do anything
on November 14, 2017
Great product
on July 25, 2016
It's okay, I have not seen any major difference and I have used three bottles so far.
on October 1, 2013
Bought the product from Gnc for 2 months. Nothing happened. No changes in any category that they brag will improve. A very expensive lesson: "don't believe the hype". All of these products promise a magical cure for whatever ails a middle age man but none of them seem to deliver the goods.
142 helpful votes
143 helpful votes
on September 12, 2012
There's only one other reviewer here at the time I wrote this and, if you look at their reviews, they ALWAYS give a 5-star glowing review which suggests they're probably a guerrilla marketeer. (Seriously, click on that guy's profile and look at all their other reviews... I didn't go through all 16+ pages but you would think every single product he's ever reviewed is a life-changing miracle.)

I did not pay for this... I got a couple 14-day trials (4 weeks worth total) and they did nothing for me. Not surprising... there's no easy way to replenish testosterone and if there was, it probably would not be available without a prescription.
807 helpful votes
808 helpful votes
4545 comments|Report abuse
on April 24, 2016
so far so go, a bit expensive, but the results so far will cause me to re-order when supply runs out / next paycheck.
on August 6, 2016
Good vitality booster. Helps energize your workouts. Seems to boost metabolism, which may be debated, and increases blood flow.
on February 11, 2016
After about two weeks started noticing increased energy but was taking with force factor 2
on June 5, 2016
Excellent product; delivered on time and as described. I definitely felt more energy, a boost in confidence, and a upsurge in stamina