|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 2.3 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||KM19|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
|Number of Items||1|
|Networking Feature||Travel, Portable, Outdoor, Automobiles, Microphone Feature|
Nulaxy Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter Audio Adapter Receiver Wireless Handsfree Voltmeter Car Kit TF Card AUX USB 1.44 Display - KM19 Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Even better: Nulaxy KM19 updated with more Features. Now you are able to play music through the USB flash drive, microSD card, Bluetooth and AUX cable
- Compatibility: works on most devices on the market (Apple, Google, Huawei, Samsung, Sony and others)
- Big LCD display: 1.44 inch screen to better visualize your phone calls, music, car battery voltage
- TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR CAR: With our device you will add in your car: 1) Bluetooth connection; 2) Answer phone calls safely with the press of a button while driving; 3) Voltmeter function to control the quality of your car battery; 4) 4 different ways to play
- Voltmeter function: safety when driving is our first concern, so we equip our devices with voltmeter. You can now check the car voltage before your trip or daily ride
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Quick and easy setup
- Good sound quality
- Volume control on the device
- Decent sized screen
- Adjustable angle
- Mic quality is less-than-optimal
- Fits a little too tightly in the plug
It was extremely easy to set up, literally selected the channel and that was it.
It is extremely quick to pair with my iPhone 7 and stays connected.
Volume control comes in very handy, I have it mounted by my gear stick.
It's like this company thought about everything when designing this product, it features USB flash drive, memory card option, power out to phones/ tablets/ portable battery banks/ USB light/ USB fan or any 5v gadget.
You will have to connect your phone to the unit, then use the little cable provide and plug it into the AUX port. With my car, plugging into the AUX port I have to turn the volume to the Max to get average sound. I may have to adjust my radio settings, but the sound is much plbetter plugged in.
The Bluetooth connect is very good and very easy. It's nice to be able to keep my phone in my pocket after the phone connects to the unit. I can change the songs thru the unit and pick up a call. I haven't used the call feature yet to check the quality of having a conversion.
All and all I suggest to get one, but plug it into the AUX input.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Sound is clear but volume levels mismatch. Even when the device volume is max, you have to significantly increase car speaker volume to hear. And if you forget to reduce it before you switch to any other sound source, you will blow your ears out! Lol!
2. I was able to play audio from my phone through it. But I struggled taking calls through it. I could hear the other person (sound was going from phone to car speakers through it) but the caller could not hear me.
Do not regret this purchase as it served my purpose of playing my phone music through car speakers. In hindsight, I will explore for better solutions a bit. However, its likely there are none.
I could give 5 stars if it has an option to run on battery as I want to use it on my radio when working in my backyard. (but it is okay, I can use my phone instead).
Reviewed in Australia on October 13, 2019