|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 8.9 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||C3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C3|
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Nulaxy Laptop Stand, Ergonomic Aluminum Laptop Mount Computer Stand, Detachable Laptop Riser Notebook Holder Stand Compatible with Macbook Air Pro, Dell XPS, Lenovo More 10-15.6" Laptops - Space Gray
|With Deal:||$25.49 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.50 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Broad Compatibility】 Nulaxy C3 Laptop Stand is compatible with all laptops from 10-15 6 inches such as MacBook 12/ 13 MacBook Air 13 Macbook Pro 13/ 15 Google Pixelbook Dell XPS HP ASUS Lenovo ThinkPad Acer Chromebook and other notebook PC computer sizes between in 10-15 6 inches Note IT IS NOT DESIGNED for 17” LAPTOP but (ASIN B077B9W343) is perfect for 10-17 3'' Laptops
- 【Ergonomic Riser】 The MacBook stand works as a raiser to elevate the laptop screen to 6’’ for a perfect eye level fixes your posture and help to reduce neck pain back pain and eye strain Creating extra space and to work more ergonomically Note You may feel the stand wobbling while you are typing on laptop keyboard we strongly recommend to use this stand with an external Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse )
- 【Sturdy & Protective】 The laptop computer stand is made of premium 5mm aluminum alloy which is quite sturdy supports up to 8 8 lbs (4kg) weight on top with large rubber pads on the top surface to hold your laptop stable in place and maximum protect your device from any scratches and sliding
- 【Detachable & Simple Installation】 This computer stand for laptop can be conveniently disassembled into 3 parts for compact storage You can easily reassemble it again with one step installation
- 【Heat Dissipation】 Aluminum alloy material acts as thermal pads to helps the cooling your laptop The forward-tilt angle and open design offers great ventilation and airflow to prevent your notebook from overheating
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nulaxy Stands Series was designed for your daily life, we are establishing Stand’s family which include cell phone stand, tablet stand, laptop stand, and more new designs are coming.
Have you ever sit in front of your laptop, working for long hours, feeling pain on your neck and back? Wanna get rid of the bad posture while using laptop?
This is probably the laptop stand you have been looking for. You will never know how you need this until you own it.
Nulaxy C3 laptop stand tilts the laptop slightly forward, which brings the screen closer for clearer and more comfortable viewing. With the laptop raised and an external keyboard and mouse in place, the sleek stand transforms any desk or table into an optimal, ergonomic workspace for laptop users.
- Premium Aluminum alloy and open design allows airflow and cooling for laptop.
- Raises the laptop screen height to 6 inches for best ergonomics.
- Aluminum precision finish provides superior look and feel.
- Sturdy and strong enough to hold laptops up to 8.8lbs (4kg) in weight.
Nulaxy C3 Laptop Stand elevates your laptop screen height to 6 inches for best ergonomics, you can keep your laptop at appropriate distance from your eyes. And also ergonomically fix your posture while working on the laptop.
Large Silicone pads on the top and bottom keep your laptop in place and maximum protect it from any unwanted scratches.
Best Heat Dissipation
Forward tilt and the open style design allows for best airflow to keep your laptop cooler.
Only one step installation, just insert A and B into C and secure them into place.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Compatible Devices||Laptops up to 17.3"||Laptops up to 17.3"||Laptops up to 17.3"||Laptops up to 17.3"||Laptops up to 17"|
|Maximum Load Bearing||44lbs (20kg)||44lbs (20kg)||44lbs (20kg)||44lbs (20kg)||22 lbs (10kg)|
|Elevate Laptop Screen Height||3.15’’ - 5.12’’||3.15’’ - 10.6’’||3.15’’ - 5.12’’||1.35" - 5.34"||2.1" to 21"|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stand can be taken apart in two places and the pieces fit very snuggly with the base plate. It's not a lubricated sliding feeling, which is good for stability. I've pressed a little harder than normal against the stand along the entire frame of the stand and there's little to no flex. After pressing ~7kg of force on one arm, it starts to move. The arm starts to bend around 10kgs of force. With both arms supporting the weight, you'd definitely get more strength. All in all, a perfectly stable stand for a laptop.
The silicone padding is perfect, and it goes all the way to the lip of the arms that prevents the laptop from sliding off the arms. I've always been wary of aluminum laptop stands as most metal laptops are also made of aluminum. This means that an aluminum stand can and (in my experience) does scratch the laptop. The edges of this stand will definitely scratch the laptop if you rub it along the edges, which you'd have to do purposefully as the silicone padding prevents this angle from occurring. If this is an issue for you, sanding the edges and putting electrical or athletic tape would be recommended.
Lastly, the logo on the stand is, well, completely unattractive to me. This might impact your decision, although a little electrical tape, athletic tape, or even a textbook is definitely a good fix here.
TL;dr best portable laptop stand with good stability and an attractive sheen. Has some sharp edges, a stable base, and nice silicone padding to prevent direct contact with the laptop.
- Sleek minimalistic look
-has good weight to it
-able to break down and travel with it
-able to fit laptops up to 15in(although, I was not able to try a bigger laptop, I have a MacBook Air 13in)
cons(little things that'll probably annoy others):
-not able to adjust height
-not able to rock and back forth
-fixed permanent angle or placement for laptop
Top international reviews
It feels really sturdy, looks great and does a good job. I would recommend for anyone looking at a laptop stand for their desk.
It's very good by look and works .
Thinking of buying another one for work.