- Save 30% on Nulaxy 2 Pack Aux Cable when you purchase 1 or more #1 Best Seller Bluetooth FM Transmitter offered by Kollea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on Nulaxy Magnetic Phone Mount when you purchase 1 or more # Best Seller Bluetooth FM Transmitter offered by Kollea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Magnetic Air Vent Phone Holder when you purchase 1 or more #1 Best Seller Bluetooth FM Transmitter offered by Kollea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 8MM Fisheye lens when you purchase 1 or more #1 Best Seller Bluetooth FM Transmitter offered by Kollea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Ra..." and save 76% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit W 1.44 Inch Display Supports TF/SD Card and USB Car Charger for All Smartphones Audio Players
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Nulaxy KM18 car fm transmitter works with Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, Smartphones or MP3, MP4 Players via 3.5mm audio jack.
- 2. BIG LCD DISPLAY - Car battery voltage level will be detected and displayed on 1.44 inches LCD while the car starts; phone number for incoming calls & name of songs playing through TF Cards could be displayed as well (songs via Bluetooth will not display).
- 3. CRYSTAL SOUND QUALITY - Nulaxy KM18 utilized most advanced interference and noise cancellation technology, to grant most crystal sound quality. Please be noted, due to radio frequency interference and car ground loop noise, it is almost impossible for any transmitter to produce a perfect audio, but Nulaxy does one of the best work in the market.
- 4. USB CAR CHARGING - Comes with a 5V-2.1A charging port to charge most USB devices.
- 5. WHAT IS MORE - Built-in microphone feature supports hands-free talking; support TF/MicroSD Card in FAT format up to 32G; support A2DP; support MP3/WMA format; support AUX output and input.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kollea Direct||Small As||VicTsingDirect||Leextec||VicTsingDirect||AMIR Direct|
|Item Dimensions||4.9 x 6.4 x 2.1 in||1.34 x 3.07 x 1.34 in||2.3 x 6.3 x 4.9 in||2.24 x 3.09 x 8.41 in||2.7 x 4.7 x 2.3 in||3 x 4.4 x 2.3 in|
Read Before Use - User Tips
1. You can press and hold the mufti-functional button for 8-10 seconds to switch languages (English or Chinese).
2. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
3. To achieve best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
Upgrade Versions Available on Amazon
You can also search Nulaxy FM Transmitter on amazon to find our upgrade versions:
KM18 Plus: upgrade version if you need a Power On/Off Button; (as demanded by lot customers)
KM20/KM21: newer design with Sleep/Wake Up Function;
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Inside the box you'll find…
• 1 x Nulaxy wireless bluetooth FM transmitter
• 1 x User guide
• And 1 x 3.5mm cable
CLOSER LOOK AT THE PRODUCT
The Nulaxy wireless transmitter is made out of plastic, so it's light weight. On the right side of the unit you'll find a 3.5mm insert and an TF card slot. Attached to the back is a plastic flex tub that allows you to bend and adjust the position of the unit in any direction. The end piece is the cigerrette lighter adapter that plugs into your cigerette lighter. Attached to the back of the cigerette lighter adapter you'll find a 5V/2.1A USB port.
On the front of the unit you have a 1.44inch back lit color display for navigating throughout the devices software interface. The channel plus and minus buttons allow you to set the the FM frequency of the device and the Next and previous buttons allow you to skip forward or go back to a previous track. When held down….the "next" button will also allow you to switch between your bluetooth connected source and the TF card slot source. The dial knob turns your volume up and down and functions as the pause button when pressed in.
SETTING UP AND CONNECTING
Setting up the Nulaxy Wireless Bluetooth transmitter with my cell phone was pretty simple. Simply plug it into your cigarette lighter port and you'll notice that the led light on the knob will flash. This indicates that the device is ready to be paired. On your portable device, navigate to your bluetooth settings, find the KM18 source in your list of devices and connect. That's it and it was that simple! The only other thing left to do is set the Nulaxy to a free open FM channel and then change your FM radio to that channel as well. After that you can play anything on your portable device and hear it through your car speaker system without wires! You can even take and make phone calls using your car speaker system as a speaker intercom.
So for those of you who drive older cars and even newer cars that don't come with those added bluetooth wireless media features. This product might come in very handy for you. Now before run off and add one of these to your amazon cart, let's talk about my overall experience. The good, the bad and the ugly.
○ First off, one of the things annoying for me was the sound quality when transmitting to an FM frequency. Let me mention this as a disclaimer. Not everyone will experience this issue. It depends on the quality of your vehicle's stereo "grounding" and the intensity of FM interference in your area. However for me, I still get a little static in my audio when listening wirelessly via FM. There were a few occasions where switching the FM station to another frequency helped out, but it wasn’t 100%. At times, I could still hear a little static here and there.
Now the alternative around this would be to use the 3.5mm port. So if your car stereo has a 3.5mm auxiliary port, you can simply plug one end into the Nulaxy and the other end into your car stereo port. This would eliminate ALL FM interference.
○ My second gripe is there's no way to power off this thing unless you unplug it. When I turn off my car and get out, the unit will remain powered on if still plugged up. So every time I'm done using this, I have to unplug it and put it away. Then when I'm ready to use it again, I have to get it out and plug it back in. Not really a deal breaker but a little bit of a hassle. I feel like it would be more ideal if you could just simply power this thing off and on whenever needed. That way it can remain in the cigarette lighter port in an off or on status. That being said, there are more convenient and positive points on this product then there are gripes.
○ One of the things I think is REALLY useful is the Once paired, always paired Bluetooth connectivity. In other words, you pair this once and it will automatically pair for you in the future.
○ Also, believe it or not…but this thing has a caller ID feature. So if it's paired with your phone and you receive a phone call while listening to music, that phone number will pop up on the Nulaxy screen. Now that's pretty convenient!
○ Being able to take hands-free phone calls in the cabin of your vehicle is one of those Luxury conveniences offered as a feature in this unit. When a call comes in, simply press the center knob once to accept it or hold it down to reject it. There's also a tiny microphone on the front of the Nulaxy that allows you to speak to the person your talking to without having to hold your phone handset.
So all in all, what this device was designed to do, it does it very well. For those of you wanting wireless streaming capabilities and hands free phone calls in your vehicle, this is the device that will do it. I think it's worth money. That's why I bought two!
Plugged in and turned my phone (HTC One) bluetooth on and it didn't see the device. Held down the large volume button on this device for a couple seconds and it popped up on my phone and connected.
Match radio station with the frequency on device and browse until you find station with the least amount of static while your music isn't playing and your stereo is turned up. (Most come through with close to the same static, but some are less than others.)
Turn volume on phone all the way up, turn the Nulaxy volume to 23 to 25, and for my radio I do about 30 to 35 for volume depending on the song. ( I like my music loud.)
Bass sounds better than ever.
Before I was using a wired FM transmitter and had to put my bass up at +5 on the stereo. Now I turned my bass down to 0 and it's amazing very clear very nice. Treble is at +5.
I am using Google Play Music and the next button does work to skip tracks and the large volume button does play/pause when depressed.
I love not having a wire anymore and just using bluetooth. Received a call and it showed the phone number, not the name saved in my phone. Pressed the large volume button to answer. My girlfriend said my voice came through pretty loud, but clear and that it sounded like me not muffled and no distortion or anything like that.
OVERALL: Very satisfied. Highly recommend.
Definitely keep phone volume all the way up, Nulaxy volume around 23 to 25 never all the way up, and you can fine tune to your system using the stereo volume with the Nulaxy volume and your bass and treble.
It shows the voltage of the car when it turns on which I think is a bit of a gimmick, but oh well. Also, I like that it is a 2.1 amp charger, my last FM transmitter was around 1, so it charged really slowly. I would buy this again.