Num Noms Lipgloss Truck Craft Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Num Noms Lipgloss Truck includes everything you need to make your own flavored lip gloss!
- Pick your flavor, add sprinkles, mix it all up, and dispense it from the ice cream machine
- 1 lip gloss base, 2 lip gloss flavors, 1 glitter sprinkles, 1 cupcake making tool with spatula, and 3 lip gloss container Noms
- Includes 1 Special Edition, Scented Num: Cherry Scoop and a collectors menu
- Wheel or carry it with you on the go!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Num Noms Lipgloss Truck is lip-smacking fun! Mix your own flavored lip gloss with Cherry, Vanilla and Glitter Sprinkles! Pour the lip gloss into the truck and dispense it like soft serve ice cream into a Nom lip gloss sundae container. Perfect for sharing with friends! Product Features: • Num Noms Lipgloss Truck includes everything you need to make personalized flavored lip gloss! • Pick your flavor, add sprinkles, mix it all up, and dispense it from the ice cream machine • 1 Lip gloss base, 2 Lip gloss flavors (cherry and vanilla), 1 glitter sprinkles, 1 cupcake making tool with cherry spatula • 1 Special Edition, Scented Num: Cherry Scoop • 3 Lip gloss sundae container Noms • Wheel or carry it with you on the go! • Includes Collector's Menu • Ages: 3+ years
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was the main thing my 3 year old wanted from Santa. She is obsessed with lip gloss and chapstick, so any time we asked her what she wanted she would mention this first. She loves it, however I would not let her do it by herself.
The scents smell really good and are not the overwhelming kind that you cannot stand. It is also very moisturizing, so even adults can wear for a purpose. The only big negative and the reason I would not let my daughter do it by herself is because it can get messy and very hard to clean off. I have only used soap and water but it is still more difficult than vaseline is to get off things.
Overall a great product and would recommend, especially if your kids love lip balm and things.