Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on January 13, 2014
I use these to dj and love they way the bass sound. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great headphone at an awesome price.
on May 4, 2014
BRIEFLY: Cheap and cheerful headphones

PROS: Loud, fairly tough, great for cash-strapped DJs

CONS: Not the greatest sound quality - but what do you expect for a tenner?!

My verdict
Comfort: 60%
Build: 65%
Sound quality: 60%
Value for money: 85%
Overall: 686%
on August 20, 2015
They were advertised as having 1/4 inch plugs... They had mini plugs with adapters... I was trying to STAY AWAY from adapters... It was the reason I went with this brand... Quite disappointed...
on November 8, 2011
These are a great deal. You cannot wear them for a considerable amount before your ears will start to hurt. However, they have a decent sound and you can't beat the price. If you have sensitive ears, I would recommend something that goes over the ears, since these are on-ear phones
on July 1, 2015
Lightweight and great for the price you pay. I'm far more satisfied with these than Dr. Dre I have owned before. Wanna know why? Dr. Dre beats gave my ears pain and these are comparatively way better.
on July 15, 2015
The headphones are okay, sound volume and quality depend on your location from the speakers. I keep catching myself turning up the volume just to hear out of the headphones.
on November 29, 2016
sound ok for the money. but too tight and cant adjust
on April 9, 2013
I order headphone numark ( NEW ) but when comming there's 2 scacth in headphone ? When i see at the box nothing happen there's no broken in the box , its mean when delivered there's no problem..... Any comment from AMAZON ? Pls reply to my Email.....thanks......but for the quality of this headphone its perfect .......
on July 21, 2014
The sound of these cheap headphones are great! However, after wearing them for about 30 minutes, they begin to hurt my ears. I have a larger head so I think I'll just give them to my wife or kids. Wish the were bigger.
on July 18, 2016
Not very well made ear piece broke and not working properly
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse