Numark Mixdeck Quad | 4-Channel Universal DJ System for CD, MP3, USB, software, and iPad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and iPad core MIDI and audio support
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- Crossplay Technology: mix USB flash drive content from either port on either deck
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Numark’s Mixdeck Quad is a complete DJ system with a four-channel mixer that will put you in complete control at any gig.
Based upon the popular Mixdeck controller, the Mixdeck Quad kicks it up a notch by adding support for core MIDI on the iPad. You’ll be able to select and mix songs from your iPad music library + 20 million songs via Spotify integration through Algoriddim’s djay 2 app.
A fully functional four-channel digital/analog MIDI mixer is also on board, allowing total control of both the iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources.
- USB Audio
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Audio outputs: 4
- Audio inputs: 4
- Analog Audio (RCA Line Outputs)
- SNR: >105dB (A-weighted USB Digital Audio to Master RCA)
- THD+N: <0.01%
- Frequency Response (20Hz to 20kHz): +/-0.25dB
- Output Level: +6.0dBV Max Unbalanced
- Output Level: +21dBV Max Balanced
- Disc Type: Redbook CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remaining, Total Remaining
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 25” x 11.75” x 3.25”
- Weight: 12.45 lbs
- Mixdeck Quad
- USB cable
- 30-pin cable
- Power adapter
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Information Booklet
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only gripes I have with this is with some of the details with the LCD display, and how poor it is at determining the bpm off CDs/USB. For USBs you have to browse one song at a time, and there are no hot cues for you to save. When using CDs, you can store 3 hot cues per CD, but you have to do it separately on each deck. There is no waveform display. Those are all minor gripes though - but good to be aware of. If you are using iPad or computer, none of that matters. And, if you aren't, like me, it makes you get better at using your ears and not waveriding and knowing your music. So, it works out just fine.
Great kit for the price.
Would recommend this to anyone wanting to bang around at home or at a mates place, or anyone thinking they could be the next Judge Jules and needs a start up.
Update 101816.....this deck is still performing flawlessly for DJ Gina.....it's solid for sure.