Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Numark Mixdeck Quad | 4-Channel Universal DJ Syste..." and save 29% off the $1,199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Numark Mixdeck Quad | 4-Channel Universal DJ System for CD, MP3, USB, software, and iPad
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and iPad core MIDI and audio support
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- Crossplay Technology: mix USB flash drive content from either port on either deck
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Numark’s Mixdeck Quad is a complete DJ system with a four-channel mixer that will put you in complete control at any gig.
Based upon the popular Mixdeck controller, the Mixdeck Quad kicks it up a notch by adding support for core MIDI on the iPad. You’ll be able to select and mix songs from your iPad music library + 20 million songs via Spotify integration through Algoriddim’s djay 2 app.
A fully functional four-channel digital/analog MIDI mixer is also on board, allowing total control of both the iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources.
- USB Audio
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Audio outputs: 4
- Audio inputs: 4
- Analog Audio (RCA Line Outputs)
- SNR: >105dB (A-weighted USB Digital Audio to Master RCA)
- THD+N: <0.01%
- Frequency Response (20Hz to 20kHz): +/-0.25dB
- Output Level: +6.0dBV Max Unbalanced
- Output Level: +21dBV Max Balanced
- Disc Type: Redbook CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remaining, Total Remaining
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 25” x 11.75” x 3.25”
- Weight: 12.45 lbs
- Mixdeck Quad
- USB cable
- 30-pin cable
- Power adapter
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Information Booklet
Top Customer Reviews
Other thoughts. I have used "Numark" gear since the 1980's. I choose Numark because of the price point vs the features vs how quickly the technology changes vs how much things cost at the time. Numark generally offers big bang for the buck, and if you are like me (a full time mobile DJ) then you generally upgrade often. This gives you the opportunity to 'buy something in the middle' rather than "the high end" gear (Rane, Pioneer, Etc) and still be able to present / represent well. I make it a rule of thumb to upgrade every three years, if I need to, or not. I have has such good luck with the Numark Mixdeck Quad that I own several of them. When new (2011 / $899ish) I bought two, one for main and one for back up. When they discontinued it (2015) you could buy a leftover for $499. I bought two more. Since then I have picked up 2 more "slightly used" as I run a multi system company. The only problem I have had so far is mentioned above, the buttons wear quickly, the cue buttons will eventually break. Also have had fadder knobs 'fall off' during transport. A road case is a must, so plan on spending another $200+ for that.
The only gripes I have with this is with some of the details with the LCD display, and how poor it is at determining the bpm off CDs/USB. For USBs you have to browse one song at a time, and there are no hot cues for you to save. When using CDs, you can store 3 hot cues per CD, but you have to do it separately on each deck. There is no waveform display. Those are all minor gripes though - but good to be aware of. If you are using iPad or computer, none of that matters. And, if you aren't, like me, it makes you get better at using your ears and not waveriding and knowing your music. So, it works out just fine.
Great kit for the price.
Would recommend this to anyone wanting to bang around at home or at a mates place, or anyone thinking they could be the next Judge Jules and needs a start up.