Numark Mixtrack Quad Four Deck USB DJ Controller with Integrated Audio Interface and Trigger Pads
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DJ controller for beginner and mobile DJs seeking expanded complexity in song mixing
- 4-channels of DJ controls with built-in audio interface for headphone cueing and output to a PA system
- Powered via USB connection to computer
- 16 multi-color trigger pads with Loop, Sample, and Hot Cue Modes
- Includes Numark Remix Toolkit download ($200 value) and Virtual DJ LE
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Numark's Mixtrack Quad is here to provide beginner and mobile DJs with more complexity in their mixes than any other controller in its class, backed up by the immediate visual feedback to keep it all running smoothly.
The Mixtrack Quad features 4 channels of software control, 16 multi-color drum pads, and color-customizable dual-zone platters that integrate seamlessly with your laptop and place a fully interactive mixing experience at your fingertips.
Numark's Mixtrack Quad is the only four-channel controller in its class to have dedicated mixing controls for all four decks. The low-profile platters are dual-zone and touch-activated, allowing DJs to effortlessly stop, scratch, and pitch-bend tracks.
We included Virtual DJ LE software and installed 16 dedicated effects controls to the control surface to manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more. Mixtrack Quad is class-compliant, powered by a USB connection to your computer, and also has built-in audio for simple setup and configuration.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Everything is backlit on this one. The color coding on the pads make it very easy to know what you're doing without even looking at the computer screen. Pads aren't color coded on the mixtrack pro 2
2) Serato DJ intro (which i think is more user-friendly than the included virtual DJ LE - but that's just a preference) now supports this controller with all four channels. Switching between four deck control and 2 deck control is as easy as one click on the software. Set up was very easy . Took me about 10 mins from unboxing to playing tunes. Serato DJ intro is a free download from the Serato site.
3) I'm hoping once my DJ skills improve I'll be able to use the other extra channels to remix songs and make mashups. In a way this controller is future proof.
Paired with Serato DJ intro this controller has provided lots of fun for me. I got the hang of all the controls in about 45 minutes and now i'm just working on improving my mixing and scratching skills (yes you can deff scratch on this controller, although i'm not that great on it, yet :P). If you're thinking of getting this or the Mixtrack Pro 2 get this instead. 2 extra channels and the backlit make for a much better DJ Deck.
Top reviews from other countries
*lot of functions
*Have seen people performing the earlier version on DJ shows
*no external power required(which also means that the laptop or macbook will be squeezed for output power)
*need to be dependent on Hanging Windows or Expensive Mac
*need to buy Software worth of 10,000/- pf course FREE SOFTWARES are also available
*No Cover guard available in market
Die restlichen knöpfe sind relativ hochwertig und liegen gut auf den fingern. Die LEDs sehen sehr gut aus und strahlen schöne Neon Farben aus. Das Audio Interface gefällt mir auch sehr gut und der Mikrofon Eingang ist gut zu benutzen. Also meiner Meinung steht damit einer kleinen Party nichts im weg.