Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 | USB DJ Controller with Tri...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $281.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 | USB DJ Controller with Trigger Pads & Serato DJ Intro Download (Includes Built-In Sound Card)
- ONE PLUG: DJ Controller powered by USB connection to computer for home and aspiring DJs
- BUILT-IN SOUND CARD: Connects directly to headphones, microphones, and speakers.
- SERATO DJ INTRO: Software download included after free controller registration
- BEAT MATCHING: Long, 100mm pitch sliders to keep beats in perfect sync
- PRO FEATURES: Touch-sensitive metal jog wheels, multi-function touchstrip, 16 backlit, rubber trigger pads, volume levels display
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Powered by USB connection to computer.
Now Included With The Mixtrack Series
- 6 Sample Packs
- Over 380 Samples
- Works with any DJ software
- Free Download with purchase
Ready to Go
From Numark—the world's leader in DJ equipment and technologies innovation—comes the incredible Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ controller, designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring mobile DJ in mind.
This controller offers a host of professional features and performance that sets it above conventional DJ controllers, while retaining an introductory price and portability.
Combine the Mixtrack Pro 3 with your laptop, and you have everything you need to start mixing music.
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.10, 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo, RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 2GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo
The Mixtrack Pro 3's metal platters are touch capacitive and dual-zone to scratch or stop a track from the top of the wheel and bend the pitch by touching the side.
Full, 100 millimeters pitch sliders give you more sensitivity to always match beats by ear.
No Limits On Your Creativity
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads to add loops, launch samples, and control cues as you perform.
There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel and touch strips for dynamic FX control and track-search operation.
Built-in audio system
The controller is powered by a USB connection to your computer, and Mixtrack Pro's built-in soundcard lets you directly connect to a microphone and PA system.
Two headphone jacks let you mix with friends or tradeoff between sets.
- Mixtrack Pro 3
- Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ
- Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Serato DJ 14-Day Trial
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
-All-new 5-inch high-resolution metal jog wheels.
-16 multi-function performance pads.
-Dedicated filter knobs for each channel.
-Dedicated track browsing controls for your library.
-100 millimeters pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments.
-Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search.
- Class compliant sound card built in
- 1/4-inch microphone input.
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone output connections.
- Standard RCA master output.
Compare to similar items
This item Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 | USB DJ Controller with Trigger Pads & Serato DJ Intro Download (Includes Built-In Sound Card)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 9.2 x 21.6 in||21.65 x 9.17 x 1.19 in||22.95 x 13.46 x 5.16 in||12.8 x 7.75 x 2 in|
From Numark—the world's leading innovator of DJ equipment and technologies—comes the incredible Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ controller, designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind.
With its built-in audio system, Mixtrack Pro 3 lets you plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing with no external audio interface needed. It also has two headphone jacks, making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or tradeoff in-between sets.
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give you just the exact amount of tonal control you need for that perfect sound. If you can think it, Mixtrack Pro 3 will do it.
Serato Intro software comes included. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away.
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA, unbalanced outputs
- 1/8" headphone
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/4" microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- USB connection to computer
- 9.1” x 21.7” x 1.2”
- 4.1 lbs
Top Customer Reviews
At first, this thing looked and performed as a pretty heavy entry-level dj controller. Now, I didn't beat the thing up, but it's design is sturdy, and solid, and certainly LOOKS like it could take a knocking.
It's got pretty much all of your basic functions for operating virtual dj software (you won't be operating scratch controls on this board) and even adds touch sensitive stripping for the effect control.
However, after 5 months of use, the fader started to bleed audio from one deck in to the other, even when completely over on one deck. In another month, the board was subject to random BPM jumps (anywhere from 2-15 bpm pre track) which made the thing pretty much unplayable.
For $250, it's not a bad board to see if DJing is your thing, but this board is not built to last. If you plan on getting this board, plan on upgrading to a beefier board along the lines of a Numark NV or a Traktor S4 within a year of purchase.
The number one complain I'm seeing here is that the controller come with Serato DJ Intro. That should not be a complaint because this is not intended to be a fully professional setup. If that is what you are interested in, you should look to spend $1000+ on a controller that comes bundled with the $200 piece of software. Numark is not Serato and they simply cannot sell you a $250 controller that includes software that costs $200 (by itself) for free.
With that said, lets explore some of the PROs and CONs of this controller, keeping in mind the price range.
- 10mm pitch slider. This is invaluable if you are a mixing DJ. You are able to make very small inputs and accurately manipulate the tempo of you track. No controller at this price range offers that.
- The platter is very sturdy and all metal. Its the same that is found on the Numark NV which sells for around $700.
- Highly responsive MPC style buttons are great for looping, samples and cue points. The best I've seen on a controller at this price range. Tho they are a bit smaller, I haven't found this to be an inconvenience.
- Independent low/hi pass filter nobs on each channel. Again, something that is typically found on higher end controllers.
- Sliding track search / FX manipulator. This is a Pro and a Con for me. I like the sliding track search, again, a more high-end type of feature, however, I would prefer if the FX had nobs for manipulation.
- The only real Con here is the lack of gain control for each channel. It seems odd that Numark would leave this out since its such a basic feature. They managed to add a boat load of high end features at this price point but left out something any DJ but the absolutely newest would recognize a shortfall. This can be compensated for but requires too much effort for such an easy thing to include (IMHO).
With that all said and done, you will be hard-pressed to find a better controller at this price point. it you are coming from vinyl, like myself, this is a great way to skip CDs and go straight to software manipulation. I the only reason I would buy a more expensive controller is for the gain knobs and that would be for professional use. I believe that most of the advanced features found in more expensive controllers are "gimmicky" at best. 90% of them you would never use in a professional setting. They are just here to entertain us DJ's as no one on the dance floor care how many buttons your controller or CDJs have.