Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 351 reviews
on March 20, 2014
This CD delivers some great songs. I saw Tim McGraw in concert a couple of years and enjoyed the show. So, I took a chance on this 2 CD package. I have to say it delivers. The set leads with the iconic "Live like You Were Dying" and contains "Don't Take the Girl", "Watch the Wind", "Real Good Man", etc. The songs are all finely crafted with great lyrics, arrangements and musicianship. Add Tim McGraw's twangy country voice and delivery and you get an emotional and worthwhile listening experience. Highly Recommended!
on December 28, 2015
Cool CD, as is anything by Tim McGraw. Lot's of great hits.
on January 4, 2013
This is a good buy for people who only know some of Tim's songs, or who want a collection of some of his best works, rather than buying all the CDs individually. Additionally, I really liked the song "Felt Good on my Lips," so this was an easy sell for me.
on August 28, 2015
the truth is as so many others most of the credit goes to the exceptional songwriters, as there many good singers but few garnishing the great songs asTim has had the good fortune to present that gained him fame and fortune.
on May 21, 2017
I love this album! Good tunes !
on August 10, 2016
very good album. I enjoyed it very much. It was good to listen beforehand to the concert I attended since it has the top hits.
on October 22, 2016
I wish I had checked this out better before I bought. It didnt have enough of his best songs on it
on July 19, 2013
Heard "Live Like You Were Dying" on the radio. Was just going to buy that one song, but bought the whole album. I love Carrie Underwood and now I'm really starting to like Tim McGraw too. May be buying more country music soon.
on December 7, 2016
Product met expectations
on September 11, 2016
Response was great, can't go wrong with Tim