Paint by Number DIY Oil Painting on Canvas 16" x 20", April Fool's Day Pranks Paint by Numbers Kit for Adults and Kids Beginner (with Wooden Frame)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Size: 16x20 inches(40x50cm)
- Paint is non-toxic and safe high-quality acrylic paints.
- Flat, medium and small, 3 brushes,pre-printed canvas mounted on wooden frame
- Line draft is a light color on the canvas, easier to fill than black and white line draft.
- What is Paint-by-Numbers: Paint-by-Numbers describes kits having a board on which a picture is divided into areas by many light blue lines,and each area was marked with numbers.All these numbers have its own corresponding colors.Filling in each areas and ultimately the picture emerges as a finished painting.As the areas were filled in,the gradual revelation of picture surprised and delighted.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Package Include: 1 x Paint by number with framed, 1 set acrylic paints and 1 set brushes(include 3 pcs)
How to use a paint by numbers
Step 1: Clear an area to work in.Cover the area with old newspapers or newsprint to keep it clean.Also you can prepare a bottle of water for brush washing by yourself.
Step 2: Open the package and take out the products and marked with the number of pigments,find the same number on the paint and number on the canvas , then begin to paint.
Step 3: Paint one color at a time,from the largest areas of this color to smallest. Working from the top to the painting down.
Step 4: By starting with the larger ones you’ll be more practiced using the brush and paint by the time you get to the smallest areas,which can be quite smooth painting.
Step 5: Having the brush control to paint accurately up to an edge or specific point.
Step 6: Display your end masterpiece.If you like how your painting turned out,frame your creation or mat it,and hang it on your wall.
The paint is acrylic paint, nontoxic, but not edible.
When pigment not in use, cover tightly to prevent paint dry.
With the pigment having coverage, even filled with the wrong color by accidentally,that can also be modified
Brush need to be cleaned after use, so as not to affect the next use.
To make it more pastel:
If you want to moderate the border between two different colors,you can dry your painting brush and then dip it into the pigment(just a little is OK), then paint the broken line carefully to make it more pastel.
To make the colors transparent:
Dilute the pigment and then paint on the canvas lightly.You will found it looks see-though.
To make the border pinnate shape:
If you want to make the border pinnate, you can paint it quickly and lightly.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|