- Series: Graduate Texts in Mathematics (Book 58)
- Hardcover: 153 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd edition (April 11, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387960171
- ISBN-13: 978-0387960173
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,285,479 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
p-adic Numbers, p-adic Analysis, and Zeta-Functions (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) (v. 58) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the reviews of the second edition:
“In the second edition of this text, Koblitz presents a wide-ranging introduction to the theory of p-adic numbers and functions. … there are some really nice exercises that allow the reader to explore the material. … And with the exercises, the book would make a good textbook for a graduate course, provided the students have a decent background in analysis and number theory.” (Donald L. Vestal, The Mathematical Association of America, April, 2011)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now