Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100)
Format: Board book|Change

on March 26, 2017
These books make it easy to teach our 20 month old words and colors! She still gets a little bored with traditional stories, but she loves to pick out animals or colors and proudly showcases her growing vocabulary!
on September 14, 2017
Love this book and it small so the kids can carry it anywhere we go. They sat still at the dentist looking over the book.
on April 1, 2017
Very useful book for kids, I recommend this for your child as its colorful and the kids will look at it - enjoy it (Maybe?) - and remember it.
on May 25, 2017
This book is colorful and much thicker than I expected. I would give 5 stars if the pictures were better organized.
on September 11, 2014
Good book for preschool kids. I like boardbooks because the pages are durable. The pictures and colors are great for kids. I also have the First 100 Words and My Big Animal Books by Roger Priddy. This is a good book like those, but it's not part of the 'Big' series. It's much smaller. I guess there is another one in this series that is Big.
on March 17, 2017
My 19 month old loves his new book! It is small, but the perfect size for his little hands and lap. The only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is for the colors section it's missing purple/violet. It has red, orange, yellow, green, pink, and blue. It's not a deal breaker, I won't return it over it. He has other books with all the colors in it, but it seems strange they would have pink but not purple? Especially if it's specifically a numbers, "colors" and shapes book! But other than it is a perfect little book for tiny hands, and I love the board books so he can't rip the pages and they are easy to clean sticky toddler messes off! 😉
on June 10, 2017
My daughter is obsessed with these books. I wish the price would be better so we could get them all!
on May 4, 2017
sons love these books and always like naming the pictures or pointing them out to me and learning them
on November 13, 2017
So cute! Its a small book, not as big as I thought it would be, but still the perfect book for a 2yr old.
on March 24, 2017
Very nice little book. Sturdy, colorful & I'm sure it will last through many of the children here.