Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100)
Format: Board book|Change

on September 14, 2016
Love this style of books for my almost 2 year old toddler who loves the vibrant pictures in this book. Great way to learn new words, colors, numbers and new concepts as they even included some opposites in here. Love that they even included a a routine page in as well to help teach toddlers about their daily routine.
review image review image review image
Enthusiast: Calligraphyon July 11, 2015
We are in the process of an international adoption of a toddler boy. Though this book is intended for a younger audience, I think it will be perfect to use to help teach English vocabulary to our 3 year old. The illustrations are large, simple and colorful, and the book's construction is sturdy. Thanks Amazon for offering at a great price.
on May 9, 2017
Have 18 month old grandson that loves this series. Very well done I would recommend you buy full set of books by this author
on October 3, 2017
This book was smaller than I expected, but it such a great learning tool for young kids! I love readying this book with my two year old, she's started to identify different shapes, objects and animals. It's all thanks to this book!

Hope this was helpful
on March 21, 2017
My two year old granddaughters love these books. Some of pictures are repeated through the series. Very well thought out and well done. Little ones like familiarity so that's a good thing. The quality of the book is very good. The pages are sturdy. The binding is strong.
on April 3, 2017
colorful fun books! i bought them as a present for my friends' 3 year old and he loved it!!
keep in mind that the book is small sized though.
on August 15, 2017
I credit PRIDDY books for my daughter's advancement in her verbal skills and her fascination and intellectual interest with all things, especially animals! That's not to say we don't go over the book with her. We're constantly pointing to the pictures and telling her what it is, what sound it makes, what color it is, etc. Thanks, Priddy!
on March 6, 2017
The book is very helpful and friendly i read it to my grand daughter often i think soon she will be reading it on her own.
on April 1, 2017
Great book. Purchased for one year old. I love board books for little ones--easy to flip through. Great for little learners & parents to read together, pointing out & naming the contents. There's more than just numbers, colors, & shapes, too!
on June 21, 2017
I purchased First Words, First Animals and, Numbers, Colors and Shapes for our 2 year old grandson's birthday. Every day he is learning new things! Highly recommend these books. They are made of heaving cardboard and are not easily destroyed and are small enough for a two year old to easily handle
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse