Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,051 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,190 reviews
on September 17, 2016
I got this book for my 17 month old son who isn't very talkative. This book is really great; it's colorful, vibrant, and easy to read. I love that is a board book, so it's durable. I can sit with him and read him the words while he reads along and observes the realistic pictures provided as examples. I really enjoy having this book for him. I highly recommend.
review image review image
on September 14, 2016
Love this style of books for my almost 2 year old toddler who loves the vibrant pictures in this book. Great way to learn new words, colors, numbers and new concepts as they even included some opposites in here. Love that they even included a a routine page in as well to help teach toddlers about their daily routine.
review image review image review image
on January 2, 2017
I ordered all three of these wonderful "First 100 Numbers, Shapes and Colors" , "First 100 Animals" and "First 100 Words" books for my one year old grandson. I wasn't aware of their size when I ordered them but as he opened the gift we were so happy to see that his little hands could easily hold the books and turn the pages. The pages are thick and the surface is glossy so they are easy to turn and impossible to tear or rip. These are wonderful books for a baby/toddler to peruse by himself or have a caregiver or parent enjoy looking at each picture or word with him. As a teacher, I know the importance of sounding out each word and name of each picture to help the child pronounce words correctly and learn about objects and things he may or may not ever see on a daily basis. I love these books, especially the small size and how much information is packed into each one!! Great products!!
on March 16, 2016
Cute book, lots of words shapes and colors, good purchase.
review image review image review image
on April 26, 2017
Our two and a half year old son takes this book everywhere with him! He recognizes and began to say almost everything in this book within a few days of its arrival. This was HUGE because he wasn't verbalizing a whole heck of a lot before getting and "reading" through this book a dozen or more times a day. Great book!!!
on January 23, 2017
My ten month old LOVES this book! He has four Priddy Baby books and they are some of his favorites. He loves to look through them, and in this book, he loves when we count the things on the different pages. His favorites are two rabbits, five strawberries, and six hens. We give him these books in the car and he stays quiet "reading" in his car seat. This book is well constructed and his little baby hands have an easy time handling it and turning the pages. These will be one of my go-to gifts for new parents in the future.
on July 4, 2015
I've heard that its important to make very young children comfortable with numbers, as well as the alphabet. My adult kids could read as well as many adults by the time they were ten years old. But none of them are able to move as comfortable around the world of numbers. I 'hate' math, and now understand that I have passed this on to my children. So this book, along with another number based book, was purchased for my toddler grand daughter. She is in Nevada, while I reside in Australia, so I've only seen photos of her looking into the book. BUY IT AND HAVE THEM USE IT! Certainly can't hurt!
on May 23, 2017
I already have the First 100 Words book which is nice. Now I buy this Numbers Colors Shapes. It is also a great board book. The contents are educational including basic numbers, colors and shapes. Baby loves the colorful book.
review image review image
on November 27, 2016
This is a smaller sized book than I expected. We received a similar book as a present and loved it. I figured it would make a great gift. I still think is ok, but the book is smaller in size than the one we received a few years ago
on September 30, 2016
I bought these for my one year old son and he always picks these books up and he will either look at them by himself or he brings the book to me sits on my lap and we will read and look at it together, i will tell him the shape color or number and go over them again and again as he sits on my lap eager to hear what everything is.