Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 24, 2014
I just wanted to put down a 5-star review but amazon wants more out of me. So you're going to get it.

Love them. Have victimized others with appropriately aged childrens with gifts of them.

One thing I don't really like is that only one side has the wipeable finish. All the other reviews might say this but I didn't read them. Because I'm a goddern cowboy--that's why.

Oh, and that Harvard thing is bull. But seriously, they're pretty cool and my kid likes them.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on April 22, 2011
PRO: This product helps with number recognition, number order, counting dots correctly, and writing numbers.

CON: The front of the card has only one number to trace & then on the back are dots to count. I think this item would be more affective, if there were more spaces for the child to trace each number.

I recommend Brain Quest Write & Erase Set: Numbers instead if you want your child to have more practice writing & tracing the same number at a time.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 20, 2016
We love the set but there are two things I wish were different - the cards have two sides. Only one of them can be wiped with the marker. I wish both sides could be wiped as my son is very creative and there is a lot of "articstic designs" on the side with dots now. I wish it came with more than one pen - for one, he has hard time switching the same pen between writing and wiping - if it has two, he could just write with one hand and wipe with another. The second is the pen dries out very quick. Now I am looking for the replacement pen.
on March 3, 2017
Amazing I would recommend for any mother
on November 2, 2016
Great and fun learning tool
on October 26, 2016
Excellent for my kid
on July 30, 2016
Very helpful for kids, recommended
on November 29, 2008
The cards are so large that I do not believe they will actually help my daughter learn to write the numbers, but they are good practice for holding a pencil and tracing. She has little hands so right now the concern is improving her fine motor skills so this product is perfect. My only complaint is the pen that comes with the cards does not come out of clothing.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 23, 2008
My 5 year old daughter can recite her numbers up to 100 but she has difficulty in reading and writing her numbers after 10. We received these cards yesterday and did them last night. She loved it. She said it was the "best game" and looks forward to playing it again tonight (instead of her Nintendo DS)! I wish they had these cards for higher numbers (50-100). We'll probably just have to make our own.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 28, 2010
Like everything from Kumon, we love it! Easy to erase..my 2 yr old can easily do it. The marker that comes with it last a very long time. We have had this for 2 yrs now and it still works :) Definitely worth the money. We also have the alphabet ones and love those too.
2 helpful votes