- Series: Trends in Linguistics: Studies & Monographs (Book 118)
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton; Reprint 2011 ed. edition (February 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3110161133
- ISBN-13: 978-3110161137
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,049,649 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Numeral Types and Changes Worldwide (Trends in Linguistics: Studies & Monographs) Hardcover – February 1, 1999
|New from||Used from|
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Ghosted"
Seven perfect days. Then he disappeared. A love story with a secret at its heart. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|