- Save 20% on Slim Vertical Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jelly Comb Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Dual USB Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jelly Comb Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on Baby Thermometer, Infrared Non-Contact Body Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jelly Comb Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
USB Numeric Keypad, Jelly Comb Portable Slim Mini Number Pad for Laptop Desktop Computer PC, Full Size 19 Key, Big Print Letters - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PlUG-and-PLAY device: no drivers required; USB port required.
- Full-size 19mm keys improve speed and accuracy by making it easier to locate and press the numbers you are looking for.
- Numeric keypad supports NumLock.
- QUIET SOFT TOUCH: Integrated ergonomic tilt provides added comfort which helps reduce strain, great for those working on spreadsheets, accounting files or financial applications.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with PC and desktop computers that have Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating systems.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jelly Comb Direct||Jelly Comb Direct||SimpFun Direct||Jelly Comb Direct||BATTOP||BonyTek|
|Color||Black||Black and Blue - Wired||Black - Wireless||Blue switch, Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 5.5 x 1.3 in||3.5 x 5.5 x 0.7 in||3.3 x 5.5 x 0.75 in||4.1 x 7.1 x 1.6 in||3.58 x 5.2 x 1.18 in||3.3 x 5.6 x 0.9 in|
Battery Size: AA
Computer Connectivity: Windows
Number Of Batteries Required: 1
On/Off Switch: No
Brand Compatibility: PC
Model Compatibility: Windows-based PCs
System Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, USB port, internet connection
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The keypad it self is very sturdy and has a nice feel to the keys. The 00 is also a nice feature that most keypads do not have. Overall I am impressed with the device, especially for the price!.
It feels really good. The keys are relatively silent. The '00' key actually puts double zeros so that's pretty cool, never saw that before. Kind of unique.
If you have a keyboard that doesn't have a number pad, or you're using this for a business/etc, this is a really decent purchase. It's really cheap, comes with a full one-year warranty and there's no reason to not have a number pad, so, get in here!
I just decided to not use it, it was in the way of the mouse, and just put an old keyboard to top of my laptop keyboard instead.
Now that works way better for me, as I use the laptop as a permanent work station and never close the lid anyway, as I did not like the keyboard layout of the laptop without the numpad, and have to deal with the touchpad.
And if I ruined the keyboard from dirt, they're cheap to replace.
It turned out to be even better than I thought! It's much sturdier than many of the 10-key plugins that I have used before. When I plugged it in it just worked, right that second - no drivers or install the whatever's or anything complicated. The keys feel just like a real keyboard, but aren't obnoxious. It's got little rubber feet, so no matter where I put it on my desk or how quickly I'm typing it stays put. It has a nice angle to it so your wrist isn't in a weird position. It's also a lovely color, sort of like a mint-ice-cream.