- Series: Prentice-Hall civil engineering and engineering mechanics series
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall (1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0136271901
- ISBN-13: 978-0136271901
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,621,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Numerical methods in finite element analysis (Prentice-Hall civil engineering and engineering mechanics series) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more