Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Numerology: The Power of Numbers
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 15, 2005
I really enjoyed this book. It's a small book that takes you step-by-step to create an elaborate numerology profile on yourself. It goes into a lot more depth than I had previously known about numerology, discovering a lot of new insights that were greatly appreciated. The author expresses a deep interest in the numbers, having a rich history in its study. I'd definitely count her in the list of authorities on this subject. This is a great book for those just getting into numerology and want to learn more about the science, and themselves.
on November 7, 2003
Ruth Drayer's fresh and enlightening approach to numerology makes this sometimes-intimidating science more accessible and enjoyable for anyone who is interested in learning more about themselves and others through the power of numbers. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to both beginners and advanced students who want to gain greater insight not only into their own natures, but also into the dual nature of the universe.
on December 28, 2011
I have been a fan of Ruth Drayer's ever since reading Numerology-The Power in Numbers. I have read many numerology books and I feel Drayer's book is simply the best. So many of us, myself included, find ourselves wanting to remake our lives, but are afraid to move forward, fearful of making a mistake or misstep. When I worked with Ruth's book and easily did many of my numbers, I not only felt more empowered, but I also felt a sense of relief that my intuition was correct. It was as if she read my soul. It is the perfect tool for people who want to move forward in their lives on their soul-fulfilling path.
on February 19, 2015
An easy to read and understand introduction to the art of Numerology. The author is very knowledgeable and writes in such a way that novices can easily understand and implement the information and veterans can use as a reference again and again.
on May 21, 2012
This book arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and is exactly what I was looking for. Numerology offers hands-on practice with a good solid example on how to fill out your own chart - this can be a bit tricky, but stick with it! Very interesting reading. Two thumbs up.
on October 1, 2015
I am obsessed with this book. I can't tell you how many fines I've paid the library to have it in my house repeatedly. This was my introduction to Numerology and it has changed my life, and how I look at myself, friends and family. I started doing other people's numerology to understand them better too. A great beginning on the topic. I have much more work to do.
on March 7, 2015
I have the pleasure of taking Intuitive Numerology classes with the author. The book is a great reference tool. It is very thorough, teaching the importance of understanding each number, and how to read the Inclusion Table and the Table of Events. I use it over and over. If you want to learn about numerology, I highly recommend this book. The things I learned about numerology and myself have inspired me to create custom numerology prints, based on the text from the book (with Ruth's permission, of course) - I sell them from an online shop called seeyoubeyou.com.
review image review image
on April 8, 2016
This book is great for those very seasoned in Numerology and those just beginning. It provides easy ways to find the numbers you are looking for! and helps you uncover secrets about yourself and helps you get to know a side of you and your family! I love this book and highly recommend it! I don't want to say more and ruin your experience!
on August 16, 2016
Ruth Drayer is a master numerologist of many years experience. Her insights throughout the book help the reader to gain a sense of what numerology is about, how it can serve the greater purpose of one's life as a helpful tool, and the mystical and all-encompassing metaphor of numbers in terms of what they represent in the mandala of life. There are books on numerology that are very complex and convoluted but Ruth's book is clear, concise and makes the subject very accessible for everyone, written by an authority on the subject. Numerology: The Power of Numbers is well worth the purchase and would be a wonderful addition to your metaphysical library.
on May 22, 2016
This is the book to read if you are a person who enjoys insights and revelations about life. Not just your own life, but about people you know.
Ruth Drayer has a common sense approach that overlaps into the spiritual nature of all human beings. Her writing is clear and educational, inciting curiosity and appreciation in the reader. I became curious about different stages of my life, and how they corresponded to my numerology, and I appreciated the way that I overcame challenges in my life. The author has such a love of numbers, and shares that love in partnership with her caring about the unfoldment of the human soul.

Christina Johnson