Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 3, 2014
So many of my reviews are for Christmas gifts I purchased...and here's another one. I ordered this on a whim as it came across as a lightning deal and boy they get me every time! The set was well worth the money. The assortment, pitcher, and even packaging presentation really make it a nice gift. My daughter was thrilled and my sister who works in a health food store was really impressed. She noted the brand was a good brand and she was more impressed by the price. Great lightning deal....even better gift!
on December 29, 2013
I gave this as a Christmas gift to someone who loves tea.
They loved the options available.
I would only suggest that they make the sampler packets a little bigger, so someone can really test the combinations possible.
I like the packaging - inside and out. Simple and earthy.
The carafe for the tea is light and beautiful.
It comes with some suggested tea combinations one can make.

Nice gift.
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
8 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2015
I bought this kit as a gift for my friend who loves tea. I thought it might be creative and neat, but I was pretty disappointed in it. There wasn't a whole lot of actual loose tea, and it was smaller than I thought. If you were just getting started experimenting with tea, this might be an okay kit. For a real tea connoisseur, not worth the money.
on June 8, 2014
This inspires me with so many choices and I love all the ingredients, I will try and order the bulk elements so I can craft more recipes, this tea is soooo delicious and so fun to "craft". I recommend to any tea lover. The little teapot is very fragile, at least it seems to be, so I am very careful with it, but it is perfect.
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
4 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2014
My brother and his husband drink a lot of tea and consider themselves experts. So this kit really hit the spot with them. My brother-in-law told me that I have shown that I really know what they are about.
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
3 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my tea loving friend. I was impressed with the artisan feel of the packaging. The kit comes with a variety of teas so you can create customized blends, as well as a thin glass teapot. For the price, the amount of tea included is quite small. I paid around $15-$20 for this as a lightning deal. I don't think it is worth more than this, nor does it look like it would cost more than $20-25.

Aside from all that, I'm told the tea was delicious and I love that it is organic!
on January 12, 2013
I bought this as a lightening deal for my mother who loves to experiment with teas. This kit came with everything she needed and even gave a few suggestions for combinations to try. She absolutely loves it and has made some very good and some very unique teas with it.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.