Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on January 26, 2014
Our tea-loving daughter received this for Xmas. She started mixing her own teas that morning. The teas are good quality and make an aromatic and delicious cup of tea.
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
on January 15, 2013
I bought this for my sister who loves tea. She liked it so much she sat right down and starting using it.
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this item for my husband for Christmas. He has been a great time making different teas and has really enjoyed the whole process.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this as a lightening deal for my mother who loves to experiment with teas. This kit came with everything she needed and even gave a few suggestions for combinations to try. She absolutely loves it and has made some very good and some very unique teas with it.
on May 14, 2013
With this one purchase, it allowed my daughter to experiment with various teas and create several custom blends for herself.
on December 28, 2012
Gave these as Christmas presents. And bought one for myself. They are well put together and fun to blend. Good buy.
on December 30, 2012
Tea is very important in my family. We use it for relaxation, entertaining, prevention, and healing. This kit is wonderful for introducing others to the many facets of the preparation and consumption of the world's multitude of leaves, herbs, and spices into beautiful liquid elixirs. This Numi Tea kit is beautifully and carefully packed and boxed. It looks and feels "top shelf". This is a great way to start sharing the science, philosophy, and enjoyment behind this ancient beverage.