Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on January 3, 2014
So many of my reviews are for Christmas gifts I purchased...and here's another one. I ordered this on a whim as it came across as a lightning deal and boy they get me every time! The set was well worth the money. The assortment, pitcher, and even packaging presentation really make it a nice gift. My daughter was thrilled and my sister who works in a health food store was really impressed. She noted the brand was a good brand and she was more impressed by the price. Great lightning deal....even better gift!
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
on March 3, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my tea loving friend. I was impressed with the artisan feel of the packaging. The kit comes with a variety of teas so you can create customized blends, as well as a thin glass teapot. For the price, the amount of tea included is quite small. I paid around $15-$20 for this as a lightning deal. I don't think it is worth more than this, nor does it look like it would cost more than $20-25.

Aside from all that, I'm told the tea was delicious and I love that it is organic!
on January 26, 2014
Our tea-loving daughter received this for Xmas. She started mixing her own teas that morning. The teas are good quality and make an aromatic and delicious cup of tea.
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
on January 8, 2015
I bought this kit as a gift for my friend who loves tea. I thought it might be creative and neat, but I was pretty disappointed in it. There wasn't a whole lot of actual loose tea, and it was smaller than I thought. If you were just getting started experimenting with tea, this might be an okay kit. For a real tea connoisseur, not worth the money.
on January 13, 2014
I bought this during one of the flash deals this Christmas, it was on sale for $20 and I had a $5 coupon on top of it. Overall, the set is great, lots of different tea to try from and good quality tea. However, the amount of tea for $30 is very light. Even if you factor in a teapot, I would have expected more. I'm very satisfied with what I got for $15 so look for a happy medium in price if you can. Otherwise, this is a very nice gift!
on December 29, 2013
I gave this as a Christmas gift to someone who loves tea.
They loved the options available.
I would only suggest that they make the sampler packets a little bigger, so someone can really test the combinations possible.
I like the packaging - inside and out. Simple and earthy.
The carafe for the tea is light and beautiful.
It comes with some suggested tea combinations one can make.

Nice gift.
on December 5, 2015
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my sister. It was money well spent. The glass teapot was bad beautifully with an assortment of different spices. You were given recipes you could make. I would recommend this to someone who enjoys tea daily.