YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
on January 15, 2013
I bought this for my sister who loves tea. She liked it so much she sat right down and starting using it.
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this item for my husband for Christmas. He has been a great time making different teas and has really enjoyed the whole process.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this as a lightening deal for my mother who loves to experiment with teas. This kit came with everything she needed and even gave a few suggestions for combinations to try. She absolutely loves it and has made some very good and some very unique teas with it.
on May 14, 2013
With this one purchase, it allowed my daughter to experiment with various teas and create several custom blends for herself.
on December 28, 2012
Gave these as Christmas presents. And bought one for myself. They are well put together and fun to blend. Good buy.
on December 30, 2012
Tea is very important in my family. We use it for relaxation, entertaining, prevention, and healing. This kit is wonderful for introducing others to the many facets of the preparation and consumption of the world's multitude of leaves, herbs, and spices into beautiful liquid elixirs. This Numi Tea kit is beautifully and carefully packed and boxed. It looks and feels "top shelf". This is a great way to start sharing the science, philosophy, and enjoyment behind this ancient beverage.
on February 7, 2013
This set was a present for my son in his second year of college. He was very excited
about taking it back to the dorm for cold night study sessions.