Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 13, 2015
Wonderful collection of Numi teas. I love them and have many different types of teas by Numi. This has a nice assortment of black, green, and herbal teas.
My first box arrived without one of the teas. I wrote and asked just for the 5 missing tea bags as replacement. Instead Numi sent me another whole box and allowed me to keep the other one. I gave one to our church for the tea drinkers to be able to enjoy.
Numi is a wonderful company to deal with and their customer service is excellent.
I highly recommend this sampler for anyone who wants fair trade organic tea that simply taste delicious.
19 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2015
I decided to try Numi tea after I read an article about how many teas aren't washed and some even have pesticides. Numi is one of the teas that those things aren't present in.

The box is cute and can fit other Numi teas you buy in the future. I used the Numi tea flavors to make Bubble Tea with Black Tapioca pearls, honey, brown sugar and cream. Absolutely delicious flavors that have a variety of options you can do with them. They seep really well and are packed full of flavor.

I plan on getting one for my mother for Christmas and refilling this kit with boxes of other Numi teas.
13 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2017
Numi is a special brand of tea. Someone introduced me to it. It was fun getting the variety box. The box is special and not something you want to throw away. The paper that comes on the box tells about each tea. After I tried each tea, I would rate it G for good and VG for very good in case I ever want to order just one or two flavors of teas. While all the teas are organic, be aware that some of the teas have medium or high caffeine.
8 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2014
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.
15 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
Really cute box with great samplings. The teas are delightful and it's a great way to try out new flavors before purchasing a larger box. The tea box fits Numi brand teas easily but I was able to fit a few Twining teabag snug sideways. Though I'll try to stick to Numi.
5 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2017
Great gift for tea lovers. The only flavor that isn't too appeasing is the aged earl grey (in my opinion). The smell is not pleasant, nor is the taste if you are a lover of the regular earl grey and the essence of bergamot.
on January 2, 2016
Numi makes the best tea - ever since I've tried their Jasmine Green, I can drink no other brand. Cute box (though the teas got displaced and had to be rotated) - made a great gift. I also love the concept of matching moods to tea types.
7 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2018
I Love this tea and I have been drinking herb tea way before it became cool, popular or main stream and it is the best tasting tea I’ve found. So for tea lovers out there I highly recommend trying this Numi brand it truly is fantastic! I really like all the different blends & flavors, I enjoy a variety. I have tried them all & and they are equally enjoyable.
One person found this helpful
on June 28, 2016
If you love tea and love variety, this is a nice sampler set! I've always enjoyed Numi's teas.
on February 10, 2016
This tea is delicious. The packaging is a bit unnessary because when it shipped the tea bags shifted. Overall a great tasting product,