Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 13, 2015
Wonderful collection of Numi teas. I love them and have many different types of teas by Numi. This has a nice assortment of black, green, and herbal teas.
My first box arrived without one of the teas. I wrote and asked just for the 5 missing tea bags as replacement. Instead Numi sent me another whole box and allowed me to keep the other one. I gave one to our church for the tea drinkers to be able to enjoy.
Numi is a wonderful company to deal with and their customer service is excellent.
I highly recommend this sampler for anyone who wants fair trade organic tea that simply taste delicious.
on March 7, 2017
Numi is a special brand of tea. Someone introduced me to it. It was fun getting the variety box. The box is special and not something you want to throw away. The paper that comes on the box tells about each tea. After I tried each tea, I would rate it G for good and VG for very good in case I ever want to order just one or two flavors of teas. While all the teas are organic, be aware that some of the teas have medium or high caffeine.
on April 2, 2014
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.
on January 3, 2017
Really cute box with great samplings. The teas are delightful and it's a great way to try out new flavors before purchasing a larger box. The tea box fits Numi brand teas easily but I was able to fit a few Twining teabag snug sideways. Though I'll try to stick to Numi.
on May 31, 2017
Great gift for tea lovers. The only flavor that isn't too appeasing is the aged earl grey (in my opinion). The smell is not pleasant, nor is the taste if you are a lover of the regular earl grey and the essence of bergamot.
on January 5, 2018
The tea included is excellent, no complaints there. Numi tea is top quality and all the flavors are fantastic.

This rating is more about the box. It's VERY "rustic"--appears to be bamboo painted black and sewn together with what seems to be the sort of plastic-y string used to make inexpensive wicker products or children's craft bracelets. The bamboo splinters readily, the paint chips off with the splinters, and the whole thing is just sort of shoddy.

I can't recommend it for a special gift, but it would be fine for a white elephant party or something like that. Or as a gift for someone who deserves a few splinters.

The tea is amazing, though! Especially the Earl Grey :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2016
Numi makes the best tea - ever since I've tried their Jasmine Green, I can drink no other brand. Cute box (though the teas got displaced and had to be rotated) - made a great gift. I also love the concept of matching moods to tea types.
on March 24, 2016
Love the variety of teas in this set and the box they come in. Love the fact that it tells you the caffeine level for each tea. I ended up buying these as gifts. Would buy again.
on December 27, 2017
This made a super cute gift! My friend loved it! I only give 4 stars because there’s not a lot of tea in there- you could buy separate packets for less. But still a great gift and delicious tea!
on May 9, 2014
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!