Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on January 13, 2015
Wonderful collection of Numi teas. I love them and have many different types of teas by Numi. This has a nice assortment of black, green, and herbal teas.
My first box arrived without one of the teas. I wrote and asked just for the 5 missing tea bags as replacement. Instead Numi sent me another whole box and allowed me to keep the other one. I gave one to our church for the tea drinkers to be able to enjoy.
Numi is a wonderful company to deal with and their customer service is excellent.
I highly recommend this sampler for anyone who wants fair trade organic tea that simply taste delicious.
on June 10, 2015
I decided to try Numi tea after I read an article about how many teas aren't washed and some even have pesticides. Numi is one of the teas that those things aren't present in.

The box is cute and can fit other Numi teas you buy in the future. I used the Numi tea flavors to make Bubble Tea with Black Tapioca pearls, honey, brown sugar and cream. Absolutely delicious flavors that have a variety of options you can do with them. They seep really well and are packed full of flavor.

I plan on getting one for my mother for Christmas and refilling this kit with boxes of other Numi teas.
on April 2, 2014
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.
on January 3, 2017
Really cute box with great samplings. The teas are delightful and it's a great way to try out new flavors before purchasing a larger box. The tea box fits Numi brand teas easily but I was able to fit a few Twining teabag snug sideways. Though I'll try to stick to Numi.
on July 13, 2015
I love Numi tea - organic, delicious, and they do good stuff with their profits as well. This is a nice selection - various black, green and herbal varietals - something for everyone. The bamboo box is cute, although if you are looking for something that will last forever, this is not it - it does not look like it will hold together more than a month or two. But a nice selection while it lasts.
on October 13, 2014
This tea box makes an excellent gift. The bamboo is elegant and gives it a great cultured look. I really enjoyed the selection of tea, but would have preferred some more unique flavors. The breakfast blend and aged earl gray teas, while good, are very ordinary blends. Numi's Honeybrush or Emperor's Pu-Erh would have been more creative substitutions. Still an all-around great product!
on March 24, 2016
Love the variety of teas in this set and the box they come in. Love the fact that it tells you the caffeine level for each tea. I ended up buying these as gifts. Would buy again.
on May 9, 2014
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my mom. She loves to drink different kinds of tea. There really is a lot of tea in here to choose from. The box it comes in is also really cool. It is a hard bamboo box with a lid. My mom might use it to keep jewelry in after she drinks all the tea! It was a perfect gift! I'm very happy with it.
on April 12, 2015
This product came about 3 months after Christmas. I ordered it for Christmas for a family member. Unbelievable. I kept it and tried a couple cups. Nothing special about this tea. But 3 months after I ordered it. Never again.