Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2015
I love Numi tea - organic, delicious, and they do good stuff with their profits as well. This is a nice selection - various black, green and herbal varietals - something for everyone. The bamboo box is cute, although if you are looking for something that will last forever, this is not it - it does not look like it will hold together more than a month or two. But a nice selection while it lasts.
on March 24, 2016
Love the variety of teas in this set and the box they come in. Love the fact that it tells you the caffeine level for each tea. I ended up buying these as gifts. Would buy again.
on May 9, 2014
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my mom. She loves to drink different kinds of tea. There really is a lot of tea in here to choose from. The box it comes in is also really cool. It is a hard bamboo box with a lid. My mom might use it to keep jewelry in after she drinks all the tea! It was a perfect gift! I'm very happy with it.
on March 17, 2017
Bought as a gift. Looks great, nice selection of tea.
on July 10, 2017
These are great! The box they come in is really fun. Great buy for me, gave it to my boyfriend and he was really happy, wink wink!
on October 8, 2016
Purchased as a giftfor my sister, she loves it!
on October 3, 2017
Very nice set although I felt it was overpriced. It was a gift. The recepient enjoyed.
on August 13, 2017
Gift for my mother-in-law. She loved having multiple choice for her tea parties.
on March 4, 2014
Great variety, great price, wonderful tea, beautiful packaging. If you are a tea lover, it should be your choice in tea. Will buy again and again.